Chapter 64: Draconic Roar: Semi-Final

Ayanokoji Pov
It was the night after the Festival, and the results were finally published.  The email was sent at 8 and I was sitting at a small cafe.  A hole in the wall area.  I was sitting at a table by myself while other introverts were there.  A smooth jazz played while we all read books while drinking coffee or tea.  I saw a few faces like Yamamura, Kiryama, and Tachibana.  We all checked our phones when them email pinged onto our phones.

I checked the email immediately and the results were there.

Culture Festival Exam Results:

1st-Class B 690
2nd-Class C 735
3rd-Class D 480
4th-Class A 980

Class A had taken a dead last position while we have taken first place.  The difference was now less than 300 points between us.  Meanwhile, Class D was being left behind even further with more than a 300 point difference.  I looked over and saw Kiryama gazing over at me.  His eyes said "thank you" and then he stood up and left.  Tachibana frowned at her phone and so did Yamamura.  As Tachibana stood, she looked at Kiryama, and then at me before nodding to herself and walking away.

Meanwhile, I nodded to myself as I stood up.  Everybody left abruptly but who cares?  We were all just here for comfort and to avoid all the after exam discussion that ensued.  I had received 150,000 points from the school from my cut of the exam profits.  My phone pinged more as Hirata and Kikyo were sending the class group chat into a party state with celebration.

Horikita: We are closer to Class A day by day it seems.

Pepper: Oh hell yeah!

Sato: Has anyone seen Kei?

Shinogoblin: I haven't and we are worried.  We were going to make plans with her but she wouldn't answer her door.

Ike: Meh, probs taking a nap.  It's her business if she didn't come in with you.

Shinogoblin: I know you don't realize it since you don't have friends, but Kei never acts this way!

Hirata: She isn't answering my texts either...

It seems it finally happened.  Ryuen made his move onto Karuizawa.  It's time for me to crush him under my heel once and for all.

I walked over to the dorms however I took a right to a building the students usually weren't supposed to visit: The Teacher's Dorms.  The teachers weren't above the rule of isolation, they also had to stay on campus.  I walked up to one of the doors and knocked on it.  Opening the door, was my very own Chabashira.

Chabashira: Chie, it isn't the time right now, and you need to stop drinking at-Ayanokoji-Kun?

Kiyotaka: Yup, that's me!

Chabashira: What are you doing here?

Kiyotaka: I'm not here for you to ask questions, I'm here to have you answer mine. 

Chabashira: This better be important.  Come in.

Chabashira rolled her eyes as she let me in.  The room was well decorated and larger than the student dorms.  There was a large wooden table and paintings on the wall.  There were also pictures of Chabashira with Mashima, Hoshinomya, and Sakagami. 

Kiyotaka: Hm, where can I sit?  Perhaps riiiight here.

I sat on her bed much to her annoyance.

Kiyotaka: Can I have some coffee please?

Chabashira: Ayanokoji-Kun, you should respect me more.  I am your teacher, and you shall respect me as such.

Kiyotaka: But Chabashira-Sensei, I can report you for blackmailing me to the Chairman.  Or I could look into having you teach Class D.  Or you could do what I tell you to, and I don't have to hurt you.

Chabashira: Damnit.  What do you want?

Kiyotaka: I want you to give me a key to the school.

Chabashira: Why would you want that?  Nothing interesting happens in the school at night.

Kiyotaka: Something interesting will happen to night, and I need the key and you to make sure nobody else gets there.  No matter who they are, no matter what they say, you won't let them into the school.

Chabashira: I'll play along, but I want the key when you're done.  If I had my way, you would be made fun of but I digress. 

She handed me a keycard and I stood up and left the room.  It was around 9 when I got outside the school gate with Chabashira. 

Ding

I looked at my phone and saw an email from Ryuen.

Ryuen: Come get your bitch in an hour or I'll throw her off the fucking roof.

X: I'll think about coming.

I put my phone away and nodded to myself while another email disrupted my thoughts.

Ryuen: You think I'm kidding?

Attachment: One Video.

I played the video and it was of Karuizawa shivering ok the ground.  She was tied up and a sack was over her head.  She was wet and I could see water bottles behind her.  The bottles were empty so it was clear they were poured on her.  As snow fell, it was clear she was shivering and I could hear her teeth shattering.

Karuizawa: P-p-p-p-p-p-please s-s-stop this!

Ryuen: I'll stop this.  If you tell me who the mastermind is.

A sob escaped Karuizawa as her back heaved.  I could hear the sound of her vomiting and Ryuen reached over and ripped the bag off her head.  Tears streamed down her face while vomit trailed down from her lips. 

Karuizawa: P-pa-pl-please I don't k-know!

Karuizawa cried and the camera moved a bit with a bounce and I was able to see Ibuki who was looking away in shame while Ishizaki was getting more water bottles.

Ryuen: Here let me get that vomit off of you.  You're real pretty if you would smile more.

Ishizaki handed Ryuen the water bottle and he began to pour it all over Karuizawa, but missing the vomit. 

Ryuen: Oh let me get that for you.

He reached down and started rubbing the vomit all over her face and right near her eyes.  The video cut off and I could hear the sound of Chabashira grimacing as she clearly heard the sounds from the video. 

Chabashira: Whatever is happening up there, you must put a stop to it.  And quickly. 

Kiyotaka: That was my intent. 

          This Dragon will be slain.

Author: Ba-da-da-da-da-da!  You have a unlocked Pawnuizawa!  Excellent tool for controlling and getting gossip, this pawn is easy to control with a level 1 resistance to Stockholm Syndrome!  Grab the popcorn folks, you are about to see the defeat of Ryuen!  If you had WATTPAD SUPREME PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP, you would be able to see the fight now, but oh well.  Cheap bitc-AYYYYY WHO SAID THAT?  Have a great day and see you next time I update!