Chapter 35.5: Nagumo Miyabi's Thirst

Nagumo Pov
I am at the top.  I always have been, always will be.  I don't intend to stop until I'm in charge.  I have ambition.  My mom called it my will if fire.  Says I got it from my dad...the same drunken bastard who left us.  I don't care though.

All my life, I've been adored.  The elderly doted on me.  Girls my age tried to win my affection.  Boys asked me to play games with them all the time.  I was so satisfied.  Until I met Horikita Manabu. 

Horikita Manabu was at the very top.  He had reached the point of godhood, where I was at the point of king.  I don't hate him, I admire him.  He represents what true strength is, true power.

I recognize him, yet he doesn't recognize me.  Instead he recognized Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.  He has a big secret which I will find.  I don't hate Ayanokoji though.  I just need to pour salt on the seeds before they grow.

If I establish my dominance over him now, he won't dare bite back.  He'll be my loyal pawn in my games.  I'll challenge both of them in the final relay race and when I win, I'll be recognized.  Horikita will give me a firm handshake, and Ayanokoji will bow down. 

Then, and only then, will that aching feeling disappear.  That's not to think about now (A/N: That's for me to milk for another monologue!)

I will be the god.  I'll rule ANHS, and after that, I'll rule university.  I'll claim the ranks and I won't stop until I reach the top.  It's true what my mother says.  I have the will of fire.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the strongest.  No matter who I have to shove aside.  No matter who I have to hurt.  All that matters...

              Is that I become the strongest

Ayanokoji: GET SOME ORIGINAL MATERIAL DWEEB

Author: Nothing to say here.  Bye Felicia!  Have a great day and see you next time I update!