Chapter 62: Horikita Simp vs Nagumo Enjoyer

Ayanokoji Pov
Nagumo: Oh hi Kiryama. What did I do to make you so mad in the first place?

Nagumo and Kiryama stood in the hallway while a crowd formed around the two of them. We stepped outside of Elderkita's class to see the two talking, well more like yelling on Kiryama's part.

Kiryama: Apologies everyone, I didn't mean to be a disturbance.

Kiryama fixed his hair which was a bit sloppy and smoothed out his shirt.

Kiryama: What I meant is that I found out what you did.

Nagumo: Hmm? I did nothing!

Kiryama: You did nothing, but someone from Class C did do something. We found them trying to tamper with our grills. He was also rubbing rat poison into the food.

Nagumo: Is that so?

Nagumo seemed shocked by the news but Kiryama just glared at him. I wonder if Nagumo did call out someone to do that. Nagumo already has a lead on everyone else, so why would he go out of his way to incriminate himself and others. Was Nagumo even responsible for this after all?

Kiryama: Stop pretending to be shocked, I know you told him to do it.

Nagumo: Who is this him you are referring to?

Kiryama: Sakura Ishimaru from Class C. We caught him in the kitchen poisoning our food.

Nazuna: Miyabi never did anything!

Nazuna came out of the crowd and stood near Nagumo.

Kiryama: You we're probably in on it as well. Nevertheless, these underhanded tactics of yours won't save you.

Nagumo: C'mon, everyone here knows I know how to have fun a lot more than you, isn't that right?

A lot of people in the crowd nodded which left Kiryama kind of embarrassed and he looked at the wall for a second but then regained his composure. If he wasn't so easy to read, perhaps he would be a threat.

Kiryama: Having fun doesn't guarantee your victory.

I saw Kiryama scanning the crowd and his eyes settled on me which gave him confirmation in his eyes. Wait a minute, was he a good actor this whole time? His eyes were the only thing that gave away confirmation, his body language remained the same. I didn't know Kiryama all too well so if he were a good actor or not would go over my head, but that one look seemed to solidify something in my head: This was one big act, and he was banking on me, or at least somebody else, to see or catch wind of this.

Kiryama: Nagumo, how about I challenge you to a bet. Everyone here can be our witness.

Nagumo: You have to let me know the terms before I agree, you can't just scam me like this.

Kiryama: Oh don't act coy. I was going to tell you, but I guess I won't.

Nagumo: Wow Kiryama, I didn't think you had one bone in you that wasn't one that stuck out of the mud.

Kiryama: I'm full of surprises. Now the terms. If I score a higher placement then your Class A, then you will give me 2,000,000 private points.

Nagumo: Greedy are we? What makes you think I have that money?

Kiryama: Wait you don't?!

Kiryama faked being shocked before returning to his demeanor.

Nagumo: If I win, then I want you to swear your allegiance to me. You will follow my command and act like a loyal tool.

Kiryama: Deal. May the best fun person win.

Nagumo: I wonder what I'll have you do when I win? Should I have you go to Kiryuuin? Perhaps make a fool out of yourself trying to recruit her?

Kiryama: Your dreams must feel good. I hope you know pinching yourself will only make you wake up.

With that, Kiryama turned around and melted into the crowd, and I could see his gaze on me. I knew what to do, and I hope he knows he is going to owe me for it.

Kikyo: Well that was interesting!

Ryuen: Kuku, very.

Kiyotaka: Yup, veerrrrrry interesting.

Ken: Yeah, very interesting.

Ibuki: Very interesting.

Nagumo: You guys going to keep doing that? Or are you going to come visit my super cool, sick, amazing attraction!

Nazuna: Yup, I'm gonna be on shift soon, so maybe I'll run into you guys!

Kiyotaka: Sure we will come. What's the theme anyways?

Nazuna and Nagumo exchanged a devious look.

Nagumo: You'll see!

Nagumo and Nazuna have joined your party!

Nothing could prepare me for what the Class 2-A attraction was.

Kikyo: A cat maid cafe?

Nazuna: A cat maid cafe.

Kiyotaka: I can't say I'm not interested.

Ryuen: So if we had Bubble Tits dress up as a cat maid, would you bang her?

Kikyo: What the-

Kiyotaka: Yeaaaaaah, no.

Ibuki: That was a long yeah.

Kikyo: If I did that, would he like it more...?

Kiyotaka: Hm?

Kikyo: Eep, nothing!

We walked in and got a table while Nagumo and Nazuna disappeared. The cafe was filled with pictures of cats, ranging from real life pictures, drawings, and Studio Ghibli. I saw Nagumo talking on the phone to someone and he had an annoyed expression on his face.

While we were waiting, I pulled out my phone and started to message Ichinose.

Kiyotaka: Hey Ichinose, can I call in the favor you owe us?

Ichinose: Oh yeah, what do you need?

Kiyotaka: Could you have your class go to Kiryama-Senpai's 2-B attraction?

Ichinose: Sure! Thanks for the help with Chihiro, we really needed it!

Kiyotaka: Np!

I put away my phone while we began to eat. The exam was heating up, and even when e were acting friendly with Ryuen, I could see the cogs turning and his head. He was trying to find X, and I was trying to stay hidden. I had no doubt I could win though. I had many toys or tools, whatever I wanted to refer to them as. I can break them if I wanted to, and I would enjoy every second of it. We finally split up afterwards and while we returned to our class, I messaged Ryuen in my X account.

X: Attachment One Image.

                      Come get her

Author: Idk what to do I'm so bored.  Hope you're liking the story so far!  Have a great day and see you next time I update!