Chapter 37: Gym Buddies

Ayanokoji Pov
Sterile.  The room smelled like chemicals.  The white walls, the white ceilings.  They were so foreign, and yet they were so familiar.  The blank feeling of white caused it to be an unfamiliar color.  White is present everywhere.  The clouds, the fur of a dog, the paper that you write on.  Yet if something traumatic was connected to white you would certainly remember it

???: ...

I had grown up in the pure white.  From the moment I was born, and likely in the moment I die, white will follow me.  It will follow me like a curse.  I resent that place.  It took everything from me

???: Ay-

It took my compassion, my emotions.  It took my heart from me.  I look at kids my age.  They smile truthfully.  They rage truthfully.  Their emotions aren't a painting, just painted on crudely with cheap paints.  I was a blank canvas. 

When out and about, I painted myself with cheap water colors.  But when I return to solitude, those colors wash off.  And I'm back to white.

???: Ayano-

White took everything from me.  My heart, my compassion...my friends...

I remembered something it stinger the back of my head like someone threw a fast ball at me.  A calm voice, it sounded mature but had a childlike touch to it.  I turned around and I saw a person: Blonde hair, rosy cheeks, and a white gown.  Her face was distorted, as if censored by my mind.  Trauma has a way of manipulating a memory.  But who was she?

???: Ayanokoji!

Beep beep

Oh jeez, I need to stop those dreams.  I sat up in bed as I turned off my alarm clock.  It was a weekend.  I went to the bathroom and showered.  I felt my fatigue wash off like mud and I sat there, thinking about random things.  I mentally catalogued my day into sections: 11:00Am: Lunch with Kikyo and Hirata.  3:00pm: Class training at the gym.  I was not looking forward to that at all.  Ike and Yamauchi were going to perv, Ken was going to challenge me to competitions...All one massive to do.

Hornykoji: Don't be so glum, you get to see the girls swearing!  And when they sweat, their clothes might become a hit see through~

Ayanokoji: I'm not a pervert like you.  Sometimes I wish you never existed

Hornykoji: Sometimes?  So you like me sometimes!

Ayanokoji: I can't deny you are a fragment of my humanity, so having you around gives me hope for recovering my humanity.

Hornykoji: Mm Kikyo's boobies...hm what were you saying?

I sighed deeply and shut off the shower and stepped out.  I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth.  The morning was quiet and I walked off to my meeting with Hirata and Kikyo....

Ayanokoji: Yo, yo!  What's up guys!

Hirata and Kikyo were standing around talking when they looked over to see me waving like a drunken puppy.  Kikyo smiled and waved back and so did Hirata. 

Kikyo: We are doing fine, but what about you?  We saw the rumors on the school's forum...

Ayanokoji: Yeah no, those are fake.  The only thing worrying me is who did it.  I've narrowed down a few suspects based off what I can conclude:

1. There are multiple people involved.  There are many accounts, too many to be simple alt accounts.  They aren't bots since in replies they can speak normally and use slang without sounding like your mother trying to get you to do the laundry by being cool.  2. Most of the accounts are Second Year and Third Year accounts.  This leaves me with two main suspects: Nagumo and Elder Horikita. Horikita has attempted to dig into my past to get info as to why the school labeled me as defective, and so has Nagumo.  Horikita clearly wanted me to find the documents that proved the transactions as well, so it could be an open-challenge.  Nagumo is also likely due to his grip on the Second Years, but he lacks a motive.  I don't see why he would pursue school-wide chaos. 

Hirata: I just can't stomach those types of people.  They have no regard for who gets hurt and when someone does they will just move onto the next person...

Kikyo: Mhm, yeah.  These people deserve to pay for their crimes.

Kikyo slammed her fist into her palm and giggled slightly.  Hirata pulled a chair out and sat at a table.  We avoided the topics and decided to just chit-chat until the afternoon gym meeting.

Ike: Woaaaah, this is so big!

Ike said while staring at the T-Rex.  It towered over him like a skyscraper and he began to-Ignore that.

Ike was of course talking about the size of the gym.  It was the size of a warehouse, lined with High-end gym equipment.  I and a few others were accustomed to this environment since we all exercised daily, while others found this as foreign.

Ayanokoji: Ok, we will be training for two hours.  I know that may be a long time to some, but we need to stay ahead.  Class C is very strong so we have some catching up to do.  We got this!

The class cheered and dispersed to the machines.  Ken, Koenji and I went to the area for more intense workouts.  The gym was divided into three sections for easy medium and hard so as to not make weak people feel embarrassed by working out with a strong person next to them. 

Ken: Alright, let's start with stretches then we can compete!  I'm willing to bet say...1,000?

Koenji: Fufufu, I will join you.  I always yearn to battle the one and only Ayanokoji~

Ayanokoji: Right, well I'm in.  Let's do it.

???: Might I join if you don't mind?

A strong voice said form behind.  We turned to see Albert of Class C.  Koenji smirked and was about to speak but I cut him off.

Ayanokoji: Sure I don't mind.

Ken: Me neither.

Albert: Thanks.

We started to exercise, and then Ken brought up a topic.

Ken: Tits or ass?

Koenji: Ah the age old question.  You cannot limit yourself to one.  Thighs are better.

Ayanokoji: Sorry but tits are better.

Ken: No, ass!  It has everything tits has but more!

Albert: Personally I am an ass kind of guy.

Koenji: Thighs have more personality.  Tits and ass can be changed by surgery but thighs are pure.

Ayanokoji: Question: How do babies eat?  From tits.  Tits give life, meaning they are better.

Ken: I'm telling you, ass!  It is juicy and ripe-

Albert: I agree but that's enough out of you

???: HEY PERVERTS

Oh sheet...

Ibuki: You're so dead!

Elsewhere

People watched as Ibuki attempted to attack Ayanokoji, Sudo, Koenji and Albert with a weight.  She swung it and attempted to bash Sudo's skull in.  Albert tried tk grab the weight but she kicked at him and forced him back

Kushida: Wow they're having fun!

Ryuen: That's-never mind.

Back to the protag.

After Ibuki left, Albert exchanged numbers.  The four of us decided to be gym buddies and meet up and talk and exercise. 

New Friends achieved!

Charm level up by 3!

Charisma level up by 3!

  I will grow strong to protect my friends

Author: That was a Fire Emblem joke.  Nothing to speak of today.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!