Chapter 28.25: The Seven School Mysteries

Ayanokoji Pov
A small group of students stood at the school gates in the dead of night.  The cold iron gates were closed and the school cast a daunting shadow in the white moonlight.

At the gate was Student Council Vice President Nagumo, and president Horikita along with Hoshinomya and Mashima.  Hoshinomya appeared to have dragged Mashima along against his will and she had a red bump on her forehead, likely after she asked Chabashira.

Nagumo: Yo wassup 1st years?  You have come claiming to be brave, yet have you heard of this schools "Seven Mysteries?"

Nagumo creepily spoke as the Elder Horikita sighed and unlocked the school gates with a key.  Hoshinomya jumped up and down like a child and Mashima drank coffee

There was a small group of people with me from the first year from the variety of classes. Notable figures like Kikyo, Ryuen, Sakayanagi, Ichinose, Horikita, Amikura and more were there

Elderkita: So we will list the names of the supernaturals that live in the school: The Clock-keepers, The Miasaki Stairs, The Hell of Mirrors, Shijiima-San of the Art Room, The 4pm book stacks, the God of Death and Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun.  Your task is to document your experience with each mystery and then the first person or group to return will get 50,000 private points.

Hoshinomya: And if Ayanokoji or any other hot young men come back scared, I can always comfort them

Sakayanagi: Respectfully, I think you would be what scares them

Mashima: Normally I would dissuade arguments with your teacher but this psycho should not be a teacher

Nagumo: Ooh some spicy relations in the faculty huh?  Well anyways, go get those mysteries!

Nagumo blew a whistle and we all crept into the school.  I wanted those points and personally, I don't believe in that stuff anyways.  What mystery to hit first?  I might as well go to the 4pm book stacks.

I arrived and saw Hiyori already in the library.  She was talking to Asahina who stood with a script

Asahina: Ayo what's up?  So, this mystery is only around at 4pm and it's obviously not 4pm.  But do you know who the supernatural is?

Hiyori glanced at me and then back to Asahina with a shrug.  I didn't know either

Asahina: No guesses huh?  I guess that's fair.  Anyways, better luck at the next one!

That was so unfair.  We were supposed to guess about it?  Seriously, lamest mystery ever!  It's almost like the author wanted a night time setting but didn't want to change the 5th mystery!

A/N: Sheet he's gained consciousness!  No breaking 4th wall!

I sighed internally as I reached the Miasaki stairs that were near the library.  Kiryama Ikoto of 2-B stood at the base of the stairs and he looked like he wanted to die.  At the base of the stairs was Horikita and Ryuen as well as Karuizawa and Hirata.  A few other NPCs were there as well. 

Kiryama: Haah, welcome to the Miasaki stairs.  Legend has it that if a couple holds hands and steps over the 4th step, 3rd to 5th, while holding hands, they will reach eternal love forever.  If you step on the 4th step, they say you will disappear and be turned into a puppet. 

Several girls appeared and all at once attempted to drag me over the fourth step.  The girls really lived thirsting over me according to Kikyo and Kiryuuin.

I did not want to force myself into a couple with a random girl, and decided to save myself.

Ayanokoji: Wait!  How about we form a group and have a couple do it?

Hirata: That's a good idea!

Ryuen: Yeah let's go Suzune.

Ryuen attempts for grab Horikita's hand but she dodged

Horikita: If you do that again, I will personally turn you into Swiss cheese!

Ike: Then how about Hirata and Karuizawa do it?  They are dating

Ike said this with a smirk.  Had he really thought of something smart?  If Hirata and Karuizawa were tied by gate, some girls would lose interest.  Not like he would be an ikemen but still.

Sato: Oh yeah true!  Do it, do it, do it!

Karuozawa: Maya-Chan!  Whatever, I don't believe in that, right Yosuke?

Hirata nodded and they both clasped hands and slowly walked the steps

One

Two

Three

5

Their feet landed on the 5th step after skipping the 4th and a sweet aroma filled the air.  It smelled kind of citrusy. 

Author: Think what you will with the whole Karuizawa and Hirata Miasaki stair thing that's up to you.  Idk who end girl will be I am pretty fickle to could say, maybe Kushida or smth I honestly don't know.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!