The Great Candy Theft SS

Ayanokoji Pov
It was a few days since Christmas and I had received many gifts.  Chocolates, books, plushies, porn magazines, and a strange gift from Kikyo.  I don't know if a kiss is what best friends do but I guess we might be more than friends.  A step beyond best friends?  I don't know what are relationship is but in my mind we are still best friends at least.  Well not exactly friends.  She sees me as a friend, she is more of a toy to me. 

I had an obsession though.  With all the chocolates and candies I got, I am so addicted to it, even Ice Cream-Chan has a rival for my love.  I had stored some over for a stash when I'm bored and as I walked into my kitchen, my heart stopped. 

In that moment, my brain stopped moving, and it was almost like static began in my brain.  On the ground was the opened chocolate box, empty with chocolate dripping.  On the wall was the word "Bloodlust" written in chocolate.

Kiyotaka: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOO

Kiyotaka: Do you know why you're here?

Shiina: Um, no?  Did something bad happen?

Kiyotaka: Yes Shiina.  Something bad did happen

I had gathered all the prime suspects in the crime.  All those who had a motive and those who were in my room in the past few days:

Shiina, Ibuki, Ishizaki

Kikyo, Horikita, Karuizawa

One of these six are my chocolate.  One of these six will face consequences.

Kiyotaka: I am not someone who enjoys being mean to hurting someone

Ibuki scoffs

Kiyotaka: But I just want to know who stole my chocolates.

Horikita: What?

Kikyo: I don't know if that is so bad.

Kiyotaka: If that is so bad?  Kikyo, if I broke into your room and stole something important from you, how would you react?

Kikyo: I don't know?

Kiyotaka: How about you all look around the crime scene and we will convene in ten minutes to find the thief.

Ibuki: Why the fuck is Shiina here?  She's too innocent she couldn't hurt a fly.

Kiyotaka: I know.  But what if she asked for chocolates and you wanted to steal from me for some reason.  There's no way of knowing who is innocent or who isn't.

Horikita: Let's get this over with...

10 minutes later

Horikita: What we need to figure out is when the chocolate was eaten.

Kiyotaka: I believe it was eaten at least a few days ago.  I have been unable to inspect the kitchen and have mainly been eating fast food for a bit so I haven't gone to my kitchen.

Shiina: Um I don't know if that's right...

Shiina raised her hand.  We all stood in a circle around my table while we put down pictures of the scene of the tragedy.

Shiina: The chocolate was a bit drippy so maybe it was done recently?

Kiyotaka: No that's wrong!  I've been having my heat running so of course it would be drippy.

Kikyo: Ok, well then so who was in this room three days ago?

Karuizawa: I was on a date with Hirata!

Shiina: I was at the bookstore!

Ibuki: Ishizaki and I were with our class.

I turned my eyes to Horikita and Kikyo.  Both of them looked at each other knowing the implications.

Kikyo: I think it was Horikita!  She helped me with the surprise...

Her voice trailed off and she blushed furiously as she hid her face in her arm.  It's not the time for that.

Horikita: When would I have had the chance?

Kikyo: Well I was in the box the whole time so you could have been in the room with me!

Horikita: That's a lie!  You weren't in the box when I left.  In fact, you were seemingly walking away from the box.

Kikyo: Wha-that's a lie! 

Kiyotaka: Kikyo, is that true?

Kikyo: It isn't!  I won't accept her lie!  You gotta believe me?

Kiyotaka: I believe you...SIKE!  IT IS PUNISHMENT TIME!

           Kikyo has been found guilty!
               Time for a punishment

Ibuki, Shiina, and Horikita leapt onto Kikyo and began to tickle her violently.  They grabbed her sides and tickled as she laughed crazily.

Kikyo: No, no, hahaha, stop!

                    Sweet, sweet justice

Author: Not my best but I think it was good for a Danganronpa parody.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!