Chapter 47.5: Yamauchi Gets A Gf?

YamaGOD Pov
It was 1am in the morning and I was awake on my bed.  The Tv was on, playing High-school DxD, and I was reading a manga on my bed.  Because of those damn Ikemen like Hirata and Ayanokoji, I don't get any girls.  Even Kanji seems to like him now!  Like how is this fair, I should be rolling in big tit chicks all day long, but no I'm just the stupid pervert.  Life is so unfair!

YamaGOD: Mhm, that's right Luffy, the One Piece is real...

The manga I was reading was called Two Piece.  It followed the story of Ace, a strong pirate and his hearty crew.  Kanji said I got the wrong manga but this is what the dude sold to me.  He worked as the Camera Store clerk in Keyaki.  We both bonded over our love of Shizuku-Chan.  I don't know where she is, but Sakura-Chan has big tits like her so I guess I can settle.  Besides, I think she would look sexy as a maid.  My mind began to wander to a fantasy...

Sakura: H-Haruki-Kun!

Sakura was on the floor in a maid costume.  She was wet as she spread her legs and I got full view of her ass.  I unbuttoned my pants and began to-

Ring

I awoke from my perfect dream and cursed the world.  Why must they interrupt my future?!  I looked to my phone(Which the lock screen was Shizuku)and I saw I had a text from someone.  I don't know who the number was.  I looked at the text...OH MY YAMAGOD

Rando: Hey Yamauchi-Kun, I think you're pretty hot and was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime?

YamaGOD: Oh yeah definitely!  What's your name pretty lady?

I had no way of knowing if she was pretty but since this is the universe's karma for all the unfair things going on, she must be a hottie

Manabe: I'm Manabe Shiho.  Class C.  I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow at the arcade.  You could help me with some games...

YamaGOD: Ofc Manabe-Chan!  Be there at 5?

Big-Booba: Sure!

I renamed her contact info to something more fitting.  I don't know what she looked but she must look hot!

It's time for me to let the YamaGod loose

Author: Wtf did I just wright?  The men had their fun, the boys will have fun later with the real chapter.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!