Chatpter 47: Pillow Palace

Ayanokoji Pov
Ike: Man I'm sooo hungry!

Yamauchi: I would kill for some chicken right now!

Ike and Yamauchi groaned loudly as they walked through the halls to the cafateria. The lunch bell had rung and people set off to feed themselves. I was packing up my stuff and getting ready to eat when I saw a group of my classmates menacingly approaching me.

Mii-Chan: Hey Ayanokoji-Kun!

Ayanokoji: Oh hey Mii-Chan, how's it going?

Mii-Chan walked over and I saw Kikyo and Inogashira behind her.

Kikyo: We were wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with us, since we wanted to talk to you about the exam and stuff. There were some things we didn't understand from the material, so could you help us? Pretty please?

Ayanokoji: Yeah sure, do you already have lunch or do we need to go to the cafeteria to get something first?

Inogashira: A-ahum I made myself s-some lunch.

Mii-Chan: I think I need to. There's a new salad on the menu and I really want to try it!

Kikyo: Mmm is that so?

Mii-Chan: Yeah, it's the Goat Berry salad! People have said it's really good, Sato-San just messaged me about it!

Kikyo: If so, I need to try it! Let's go before it sells out!

Kikyo began to speed walk down the halls as Mii-Chan sped after her. Inogashira tried to match that energy, but her being as reserved and shy as she was, that seemed like an insurmountable feat. Nonetheless, both of us kept a brisk pace behind the other two girls.

Ayanokoji: So Inogashira-San, how's it going?

Inogashira: It's going ok, what about y-you?

Ayanokoji: It's going fine for me. I managed to try that new drink at Pallet, you know which one I'm talking about right?

Inogashira: The Raspberry-Blackberry special right?  It's s-so good!  It was perfectly sweet and it tasted really good!  Kushida-Chan and I tried it together a f-few days ago.

Ayanokoji: Yeah it's really good, I usually get one in the morning, it's healthy as well which is a good bonus to it.  Not enough things taste as good as the drink does and doesn't also make somebody ten-times unhealthier.

Inogashira: Mhm, that's right Ayanokoji-Kun.  I-I like to cook a lot, but it's hard to find healthy ingredients for the meal.

Ayanokoji: Oh where do you shop for your groceries?  I shop at the Tamayo Mart, have you heard of it?

Inogashira: No, I've never heard of it, where is it?

Ayanokoji: It's a hole in the wall type place, but it's really good.  They sell really good ingredients, fruits, vegetables, etc.  I go there all the time whenever I need to get more supplies.

Inogashira: O-oh that's nice!  I usually go to Keiyaki Mall, it has a nice store with produce and cutlery.  I visited e-earlier this year and I got all my supplies and I visited a f-few days ago.

Kikyo: Hohoho, are you two flirting? I'll leave you to it, but don't expect me not to tell anyone~

Kikyo had halted and whipped around to stare at the both of us. She approached us both and sized us up and down with a devious smirk on her face

Inogashira: E-eh?! Kushida-Chan you t-tease!

Kikyo: Hehe, I'm sorry Inogashira-Chan, but it's just too funny sometimes!