Chapter 66: Who You Gonna Root For?

Ayanokoji Pov
A date.  This is my first time being asked on a date despite having the entirety of the female population following me with drool spilling from their mouth.  Except for girls like Kikyo, Nazuna, Shiina, etc.  They see me more as best friend material than lover material.

But Sato Maya reached out to me with a call and she said she wanted to go on a date with me.

Kiyotaka: Eh?  A date?

Sato: W-well yeah!  We don't have to be girlfriend and boyfriend but I was just wondering if you wanted to test it out or something...

Christ woman, I can hear you twirling your hair from the other side of the phone.  But going on a date doesn't sound so bad.  However, Sato might be trampled by a crowd of girls.

Kiyotaka: Well are you sure?  Some of your friends might be mad at you or something, I don't know.

Sato: No don't worry about that!  My friends won't blow up on me or you.  But if you don't want to, it's fine, it really is!

Kiyotaka: You know what?  Sure I'll come!

There's nothing wrong with going along, but I already know my answer.  But it wouldn't hurt to make the girls more competitive.  I love to watch the world burn~

Sato: You will?!  Oh yay!  Well I was thinking in like 2 hours or so?

At 11...I have time to change and freshen up. 

Kiyotaka: Sounds good.  See you then!

                            Ibuki Pov
Gah!  Where is that bastard?

Standing outside of that assholes room, I repeatedly spam called him as I banged on the door.  After the rooftop shit, Ryuen disappeared and I, Ishizaki, and Albert were just kind of there.  I guess Ayanokoji didn't leak some shit.  We didn't put any cameras so I guess he couldn't have got footage but still.

How can I find that asshole!  Wait, wait, I got it!  The GPS feature!  Hehe, I'm so big brain.

I tracked him down near the railing that stared off into the distance with water right under it.  He sat there.

Mio: Yo asshole!

Ryuen: Oh?  Ibuki.  You hear for my points?

Mio: The fuck?  No!

Ryuen looked like some gloomy asshole as he just tossed his phone to me.  I fumbled it in my hands for a second while I caught it.

Mio: What, so you're giving up now?!

Ryuen: Yeah.  It's over Ibuki.  Don't you get it?

Mio: So what the fuck are we going to do?  That Tokito asshole can't lead us!

Ryuen: Kuku, so you say I'm a good leader once I finally give up.  Just go hook up with Ayanokoji.  Go moan for him now, not me.

Mio: Tch, you're pathetic!  I don't want your damn points, just kill yourself you deadbeat!

I kicked him in the ass and he just went down.  Goddamn him!  Goddamn them all!  I chucked the phone at Ryuen and I ran off with a flush on my face from the Ayanokoji comment, a thump in my heart as well.  But red hot tears burned my eyes.  Damnit, damn that asshole!

                         Kiyotaka Pov
It was almost time for my date with Sato but I had to meet up with a pathetic broken man: Ryuen Kakeru.