Chapter 68.5: Kanzaki and Ichinose

Ichinose Pov
A Talent Show special exam?  That could be something we win in!  Most of the people in my class are really talented and the others are still impressive!  Chie-Sensei left the room as I stood up to address the class.

Honami: Everyone!  Let's discuss some things about this exam.  Who here has a special skill they thought they could do?

Shibata raised his hand up with an energetic pump. 

Honami: Shibata-Kun?

Shibata: I could do some soccer shots maybe.  I could set up targets and shoot them with soccer balls.

Kanzaki: Do you think you could outclass Hirata from Class B?  He might do the same thing.

Shibata: Well...Maybe?

Kanzaki: Than maybe you should think of something different.  We need something impressive, something the other classes might not do.

Himeno: That's easier said than done.

Mako: Well yeah.  Himeno-Chan, do you have any ideas?

Himeno: Eh?  No not really.  Maybe I could uh...do acting?

Kanzaki: Are you not taking this seriously?

Kanzaki shot a glare at Himeno who rolled her eyes as she took out her phone.

Shibata: C'mon Himeno, this is serious...

Himeno: I'm taking this seriously, don't act like I'm not!

Himeno slapped her desk and sent a glare Shibata and Kanzaki.

Honami: Guys, we can't afford to argue right now!  Himeno please just communicate with us without glaring at us!

Himeno: Tch, fine.

Himeno plopped down into her chair and I breathed deeply.  I've been practicing meditation so I've been capable of calming myself down.

I wonder how the other classes are doing.  Ayanokoji's class is very strong so our ally will be fine.  Class A is also likely going to be fine.  I have observed and had some of my classmates observe them and their club involvement.  Many of them are very talented in active, with many skills.  They are Class A after all.

Class D is a mystery to me though.  They don't seem to be too active and Ryuen was beat by "Ishizaki" but I doubt that a lot.  I believe Tokito took control of Class D and I've seen some of their spies back to spying on us and every other class. 

Class D has some talented individuals among them, but in the end, I believe we have the upper hand over them.  I will not underestimate Class D.  They are very skilled and have the ferocity to back it up, but at the end of the day, I believe my class's skill is just better!  Well that sounds bad but I believe that's the truth.

Mako: Maybe I could do some gymnastics?  I think the judges will like that, right?

Chihiro: Oh that sounds good!  I could maybe do juggling!

Himeno: I could do a dance routine?  I used to do ballet when I was younger...

Kanzaki: That's a good idea.

???: Yo, this is Class C right?

A knock on the door interrupted us and se all looked over.  Ibuki, Ishizaki, and Tokito stood at the door.

Honami: Tokito, Ishizaki, Ibuki?  What are you doing here?

Tokito: Hehe, sorry for the interruption I guess you guys were busy.  I just wanted to talk to you guys.

Honami: Well we are kind of busy right now so-

Kanzaki: We can talk.

Kanzaki cut me off quickly and I looked over with a questioning look on my face.  He gave me a look that said,"Just trust me."

Tokito: Really?  Great, come with me.

We followed after him while I sent a message to Mako.

Honami: Can you lead the class in the discussion until I come back pls?

Mako: KK!

Honami: Thx.

   It's time to focus on defeating Class D

Author: Ichinose not being a romantic only character and actually being menacing past island and zodiac exam?  Yeah I feel like she was dealt an injustice in the main series and I'm gonna fix it!  Have a great day and see you next time I update!