Prologue: Ruins

My mind is more focused on Murder Drones but I will write more the best as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------

World | Time | Location

Status updates/ Items acquired/ start/ skip/ end songs

Person's narrative

Thoughts *POV*

-Whisper-

"Thoughts" *3rd Person

/Calling, Texting\

Actions

"Speaking"

Dream, and flashback/memory (Center)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Earth | 2015 | West Virginia: Park

James' POV

I exited the car as I have a excited look on my face. I have been looking forward to the amusement park for weeks as I wanna have a good time with my parents.

The park is called Ozzies Fun World. I heard it is the most popular amusement parks in the world. This park have everything. Games, food, fun houses, everything. This is like a spin off version of Disney World.

I was able to afford the money by helping around the house and the neighborhood by taking out the trash, cleaning the boardwalks, collecting sticks and so on.

I am just super excited to enter it. I saw my mom and dad got out of the car as I said, "Let's go! I wanna have some play with you guys!"

"Okay, okay, kiddo, we're coming!" Dad told me as he chuckled to me.

"We're going, we're going!" Mom said as she smiled at me.

We all walked in the park as I am amazed on how it looks on the inside. There is rides, games and food stands that looks so amazing to eat and have fun on.

We started with the rides. We went on roller costars and many other rides as we were dizzy and I have been barfing in a trash can as I laughed. We played games as my dad taught me how to gunsling since he is good at hunting.

I got all the targets before my old man could win, laughing at my dad's shocked look.

We waited for the line to continue so we can ride one of the most popular roller coasters of all: The Rocket!

I am super excited to ride it but I looked at my parents when they get my attention.

"James, we need to get something at the car. Just stay here and wait for us, ok?" Mom asked me as I have a confused look my face.

"But... what if something bad happens to you both?"

"You are a strong little man, Kiddo." Dad said as he raffled my hair. "We will be back."