S3 Ch5: Amalgamations

Meanwhile On Another Planet Before The Collide Event...

3rd Person...

Meanwhile, in another section of Dragon Valley, two friends, the first 13 and the second 16 were having the time of their lives as they raced across the snowy terrain.

LILAC'S BEST FRIEND AND NINJA BRAWLERCAROL (TEA) THE WILD CAT

CAROL (TEA) THE WILD CAT

This was Carol Tea, another of the three Avalicians that had stopped Brevon's plans, a natural tinkerer with mechanics, and a fierce martial artist.

Currently, she was feeling smug about herself since she was beating her friend in a race back to their treehouse.

"Aw, c'mon now!" Carol yelled back, a smug look on her face. "What's the matter? Year off loosen you up a bit?"

Her answer came soon as another Avalician soon boosted up next to her.

This Avalician was a species that was rare among the populace: a water dragon hybrid.

HERO OF AVALICE AND LEADER OF TEAM LILAC
SASH LILAC THE DRAGON

This was Sash Lilac, the oldest of the three and the main reason for Avalice's peace since Brevon's defeat, her abilities and speed as a dragon were unmatched by anyone else on Avalice.

She smirked as she looked over at Carol, who now was wearing an exasperated look on her face.

"I'm sorry, what now?" Lilac remarked, before blasting off ahead. Carol seemed to grow to herself as she kicked her motorcycle into full gear and gave pursuit.