Chapter 9: Space Inavders

Skylands | Later | Kaos' Lair

3rd Person

In Kaos' lair, the main antagonist gave Golden Queen a tour around his lair as he said to Queen, "Sure, it may look like any ordinary guest castle from out here, but inside lies the ultimate entertainers' retreat. Behold Golden Queen! My beautiful lair!"

However, he shook his head when Kaos sees the Doom Raiders are in his lair making a mess.

We see Wolfgang playing his bone harp while sitting on the stairs with Dreamcatcher listening to his music.

When Kaos looked to his left, we see Chompy Mage next to a table with Broccoli Guy starting to make a bad joke. "Oh, what is small, red, and whispers? A horse radish."

Broccoli Guy floated over to Pepper Jack as he is in Kaos' hot tub. "Get it?" Broccoli Guy said as he added, "Hoarse. Not like a horse you ride, the other kind."

Pepper Jack just wacks Broccoli Guy in the head with a shower brush, making him  say with an unamused tone, "Year, you're pretty awful, ain't ya, Broccoli Guy?"

"Yes I am," Broccoli Guy answered when he floated back up.

We also see Dr. Krankcase destroying Kaos' furniture that has wood in them for making wooden robots.

Kaos then noticed Glumshanks talking about one of his tales before meeting Kaos, with Chompy Mage, making the troll say, "I went for the eucalyptus massage, but they gave me the Olaf. No denying, the guy can work a knot out of an oak tree, but he gets a little handsy for my tastes."

Kaos shouted, "Glumshanks!" He walked up to the troll and asked, "What is going on here?"

"There you're new roommates, sir," Glumshanks explained as Golden Queen stood next to Kaos. "I tried to stop them, but I got sidetracked by a conversation with the hirsute gentlemen holding the bone harp about the origins of string instruments, and the next thing you know-"

"WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!" Kaos shouted when he grabbed Glumshanks by the jaw.

"Is there a problem, Kaos?" Golden Queen asked Kaos, making him let go of the troll's jaw and make him hit his head on the table. "My Doom Raiders and I need a place to lie low, and since your hovel is hidden by a cloak of dark magic that keeps it from being detected by the Skylanders, it is..." She took a deep breath as she finally finished her sentence. "Adequate."

"His hovel?"

Golden Queen, Kaos, and Glumshanks turned to Dreamcatcher, who said, "I thought this your place, Queen."

Dreamcatcher turns to a board filled with photos of the Golden Queen all over it.

(That's right, folks. You know what to say about Kaos)

"You know because your photos are plastered everywhere," Dreamcatcher said with a snicker.

The Golden Queen then became stunned by the pictures, making Kaos stutter and say, "I-I-I-I just wanted Your Golden-ness to feel at home." Kaos became embarrassed as he flipped the board to hide the photos, making an image of Kaossandra appear instead. He keeps taking down pictures as he said, "You know, with walls covered with your own image, as one does."

Golden Queen just pinched the bridge of her nose as she wanted to turn Kaos into gold if he didn't have the info about James' power and the location of the Core of Light.