S2 Ch2: I Dream Of Ninjini

(Before we get into it, I have a little thing to do. Since this book is labeled mature, and knowing Sonic or James.... doesn't have any pants in his mobian for, I am going to use the chance to give this outfit for him to wear the entire series!)

 doesn't have any pants in his mobian for, I am going to use the chance to give this outfit for him to wear the entire series!)

(Pirate Sonic!!! Please know that the gloves and shoes will be the No Place clothes from Sonic Prime. Onto the chapter!!! ENJOY!!!!)

Skylands | Days Later | Green Hill Island

3rd Person

On Green Hill Island, we saw the sun was rising, the birds and Flickies were chirping, the grass was green, and most of all, peaceful.

We then see a figure walk out of a cabin as he stretches his legs, revealing himself to be Sonic.

Sonic grinned at the beautiful island he admired so much. He then took a running position and smirked, ready as the music got more upbeat.

Sonic then dashed down a hill with his speed and did a spin dash while running through the island without a care in the world.

He ran across the field at the speed of sound, he ran over a weak bridge before it collapsed, and he even ran through a huge loop-de-loop without breaking a sweat.

As he enjoyed his morning run, he saw one of his girlfriends, Alivia, who was picking the flowers with a smile as she fed the critters on the island with some food.

"Morning, Alivia! Here are the seeds you requested for the birds and Flickies!" Sonic said, tossing a small bag, which the princess caught it.

"Thanks, Sonic!" Alivia said as Sonic stopped in front of her, letting her give a kiss.

"You're welcome, babe! Tell Narti I will take her to the arcade for some time! I got a marathon to catch up!" Sonic dashed off, leaving Alivia to giggle with an eye roll.

"That boy will never change." She said as she shouted, "Tell Stealth Elf I said good morning!"

"Will do!" Sonic called out, and he did another spin dash through a ramp as he bounced off small canyon walls and landed on a bridge. He then enters the Skylander's home as he skits to a halt.

He arrived at the living room and asked, "Did I miss it?"

"Nope! It's about to start!" Stealth Elf said, which she was excited about.