S3 Ch1: The Darkest Of Days

"Since 2018, Sonic arrived in the world of Skylands, a realm filled with floating islands and magic. He eventually was found by Master Eon as he abandoned his planet for his new life."

"Years later during his 17th birthday, Sonic soon discovered his powers and went on adventures while making new friends and having a new look."

"However, in the shadows of the government back on Earth, a new villain glimpsed to seek Sonic's and Skylands' powers named Dr. Ivo Robotnik."

"Sonic formed the Freedom Fighters, a group of heroes allied with the Skylanders to protect Skylands from evil like Kaos or The Doom Raiders. The realm was safe under their protection."

"But one day, Sonic and co were in a battle against a new minion of Robonik's called Infinite, who beaten up Sonic to prove he is superior to him."

"The devious doctor took it too far as he threatened the realm with a weapon powered by the Chaos Emeralds to turn everyone into robot slaves called the Robotisizer."

"Sonic was eventually powered up by a Power Ring from Tails, which matched Infinite's power as the 2 fought and the jackal lost."

"But, it caused the Chaos Emeralds' and the Phantom Ruby's energies to collide and destroy Skylands."

"The result of this caused Sonic to spit out from Skylands and return to Earth but in the year 2039."

"In this new world, Sonic then met 2 new allies named Y/N and S/N, who will join Sonic in his adventure to find his friends and to know if he can fix what the Phantom Ruby has caused."

"This is the story of..."

 ========Intro========

A Netflix Series

Sonic Horizons: Worlds Collide

Chapter 27: The Darkest Of Days

========End Of Intro========

In The Morning At L/N Manor...