Chapter 12: Shattered Glass (Part 1: Opposite Sides Of A Coin)

(ShardMaster: Just a little note. We are skipping Beard Science since... it feels too weird.)

(Chaos Sonic: You can say that again! So, Shard here decided to make 2 parts of his own chapter for everyone. We even made a few surprises for it! :3)

(ShardMaster: One more thing before we get into it. This chapter is similar to blueflameknight's chapter in his book. And also, thank you, Blue, for helping me with making the chapter!)

(ShardMaster & Chaos Sonic: ENJOY!!!)

Skylands | Days Later: Night | Mabu Town

3rd Person

In the quiet night of Mabu Town, we see 5 shadowy figures walking in the area as The Skylander Team, James, Tails, Alivia and Leo followed them.

"Guys, hurry up! We are losing them!" Spyro said as he flew over the group.

The group sees the figures vanish in a dark alley.

Tails pulled out a device and it showed a sonar with blinking red dots. "This way!" Tailsko said, using her 2 tails to hover above the ground as the others followed. "According to my GPS, it looks like 5 of the Doom Raiders are heading to a museum of ancient artifacts."

"Probably they are heading for a light show?" Leo asked, a bit scared as he is in James' backpack.

"I doubt they are going to watch a show, Leo." Stealth Elf said as she added while still following until the group paused for Tails to look at the device. "I bet 10 coins that they are going to steal something."

"Duh," Eruptor spoke. "I bet it's new jewelry for the Golden Queen. Red with spikes. Maybe a tassel." Eruptor's thought bubble burst when he sees everyone looking at him oddly. "What?! Tassels are cool!"

"Guys, we need to stay focused," James said, getting Jet-Vac to agree.

"James is right," Jet-Vac spoke as the others followed Tails to the museum. "Whatever they are stealing, we must stop them before they get their hands on it."

Everyone nodded as they headed to the Museum

In the museum, we see the figures entering the building, revealing themselves to be Chompy Mage, Krankcase, Kaos, Glumshanks, and Broccoli Guy.

While they enter deep into the building, Krankcase said, "Hurry! We don't have long before The Skylanders arrived."

"I spaced out when we came here." Chompy Mage's puppet, making Krankcase face-palmed and said, "We are here to gather powerful artifacts for our case so we can weaponize them."

"But they can't be used for evil," Kaos said confused.

"That's where you are wrong, Kaos," Krankcase said with a grin. "These artifacts can only be activated by someone powerful or with a powerful object. As I can activate them."

"Sounds powerful." Broccoli Guy said, making Krankcase roll his eyes.

"I found it!" Chompy Mage said as he points at a mirror.