Chapter 8: The Hole Truth

(I know I am supposed to send the entire season when it is ready, but I can't contain my excitement anymore longer. ^^ Enjoy this chapter and this short, everyone!)

Skylands | One Day Later | Cloudcracker Prison

3rd Person

At the prison, the most fortified penitentiary in all of Skylands, James, Myles, Spyro, Stealth Elf, and Eruptor are seen escorting Kaos, Glumshanks, and Dreamcatcher to the gates while James has his saber in his hand to keep his guard up.

"Here we are, jerks. Cloudcracker Prison, your new home." Spyro said in a serious tone as 2 guards opened the gates.

When the 5 friends and 3 villains enter the prison, they see a massive courtyard filled with cameras, fences, barbwires, and lights around the area.

The security cameras focus on the group as they continue to walk down.

Glumshanks looked around as he heard Eruptor say, "Word of advice, don't drop the soap." The troll had a confused look on his face as he then asked, "Why?"

"Pfft. Because prison soap is expensive." Stealth Elf responded, making James raise an eyebrow in confusion at the statement.

Glumshanks looks at his master and said, "This is going to be a nightmare, sir. Locked away behind bars of stellium, chromium... and serial kinds of iums." Glumshanks then noticed one of the inmates walk to him and pointed at his ball in the chain, which made James hit his fist at him with it charged, making the inmate back up. "It's barbaric, it's inhumane, it's-"

"Magnificent!" Kaos said with a smile. "Some of the vilest villains in Skylands, AKA my soon-to-be associates, are in prison within these walls." Kaos continues while Glumshanks saw one of the guards looking down on them on another floor while banging his baton at a railing. "And I can't wait to cause chaos, the C-H kind, with all of them!"

"Keep dreaming, short stack," James said with an eye roll, making his friends smile at the insult. "And I think you should deal with that first."

"Deal with what?" Kaos asked confused.

But before the villain can understand what James said, something red was thrown out of a jail cell window and it landed on Kaos' head as another landed on Glumshanks' head, making James and Miles snicker at Kaos' humiliation.

Glumshanks sighed as he then said, "I really hope that's prison soap."

==============Intro==============

A Netflix Series

Skylanders: Horizons

Chapter 8: The Hole Truth

===========End Of Intro===========

Skylands | Later | Cloudcracker Prison