S2 Ch7: Split Decision

(ShardMaster: 10,000 views!!! Thank you all so much for standing beside me to this day and when I first launched my first book. I appreciate all the comments, likes, and ideas for you all to add. I have BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG plans after Chapter 26!)

(Chaos Sonic: Oh, and you forgot to tell them about a special surprise, Shard.)

(Uzi: He knows that, you stupid idiot. We are just trying to keep it hidden until YOU say it! 😡 )

(Chaos Sonic: *Sheepish look* Oh... Right... My bad! 😅 I forgot that we are- *Gets knocked out by Uzi with a karate chop in the neck.*)

(ShardMaster: Now that we are done with that. Let's get to the story! Also, this book will be in 3rd Person.)

2 Weeks After The Forgotten Kingdom...

In the daytime at the training course, we saw a purple orb floating around with Stealth Elf chasing it while dodging some traps and obstacles getting in her way.

The ninja ducked under a rotating axe to the next platform. As she did, she avoided hidden blades from the floor and landed on an axe next to a pole when she saw the orb.

When it was starting to get away, Elf grabbed the railing of the axe and slid under a series of blades. She kept dodging more until she reached the finish line and grabbed the ball.

Stealth Elf skidded to a halt and looked at the cadets on the other side of the training area, "Today's lesson, cadets..." She teleported to the other side of the island and said while showing the orb, "Keeping your eyes on the prize."

Eventually, Skull appeared by floating next to Hex, who asked, "-Why are you late?-" Skull looked at his friend and said, "Sorry. Traffic was a nightmare."

With Stealth Elf clearing her throat, Skull and Hex looked at the Skylander who said, "As I was saying..."

She teleported in front of the 2 as she said, "This lesson is about focus. Now, as a reward for your tardiness, Skull, you and Hex get to go first."

When Elf teleported next to a leaver, she pushed it down, making the bell ring and an orb dash over to the obstacle course.

Hex and Skull began their exercise by jumping from platform to platform and avoiding traps appearing around them.

However, Skull kept going while Hex avoided a trap.

"Skull?" Hex asked in confusion. "What are you doing?!"

"I gotta grab that orb!" Skull said with a small laugh as he was getting close to it, ignoring his surroundings as he focused on the ball. "1. More. Se-"

However, Skull got hit by a trap as he bounced around like a pinball then got knocked into the orb at the finish line.

Back at the other side, the cadets gasped with stunned looks while Stealth Elf had a disappointed look.

Skull landed on the floor on the other side of the island with a dizzy look on his face. "Hey. What happened?" Skull asked when Hex then arrived and looked at him. "Did I win?" Skull asked, only for Stealth Elf to appear.

"No. You both failed." Stealth Elf said with her hands on her hips.

"But if Skull caught it, and just had happened to crash at the end, doesn't that count-"