Season 1 Finale: Assault on Skylander Academy

Skylands | Meanwhile | Grand Libary

3rd Person

Inside the library, we see Master Eon opening the book as he looks terrible.

Eon's skin had turned paler, looks weak, and ill, his eyes are red, and have bags under them.

Master Eon coughed as he then shakes his head and said, "Come on, Eon. Shake this off."

When Eon looks at the text on the page, it becomes blurry and gets dizzy. "Oh... dear." He then dropped his head on the book.

Hugo opens the doors as he entered the library with a bag and drink for his boss as he walked up to him and said, "Eon, I got you some chicken soup and one of those Skylands smoothies for you 2 darkness immunity shots."

When there was no response, he asked again, "Master Eon?" Hugo gasped to see Eon pass out as he said while running to his side. "Eon! Eon?"

Eon pulled his head up as he groans from his illness.

Hugo noticed his illness as he said, "Oh, my! You're getting worse! Your beard is soaked with sweat."

"Hugo..." Eon said weakly as he added, "I... have been touched by darkness, and I'm afraid it is now overcoming me."

"Oh! What do we do?!" Hugo asked his boss.

"The only thing we can." Eon said as he stands up, breaths in, and shouted, "SKYLANDERS, U-"

Eon coughs again as he slowly slumps into his chair and then said before passing out. "...nite..."

==============Intro==============

A Netflix Series

Skylanders: Horizons

Chapter 16: Attack On Skylanders Academy

===========End Of Intro===========

Skylands | Later | Grand Libary

James' POV

We arrived at the library and I stand next to Father while we all are worried about his condition cause it is getting worse.

I grabbed a spoon of soup and gives it to Dad as I said, "Father, you need to eat."

"Food will not help me now, James," Father said as I put the spoon back into a bowl. "No, I need the power of something much greater, the power of light to overcome the darkness cording through my veins.

"What about the Chaos Emeralds?" Alivia said as she shows the Tech, Undead, and Life Emeralds. "They have unlimited power and can help you."