Chapter 11: Pop Rocks

Skylands | Days Later: Day | Home

James's POV

At our home, Elf, Tails, Eruptor, and I are dancing to rock music playing from a jukebox as I played air guitar and everyone just dance.

"Here comes my sweet guitar solo!" Stealth Elf said as she pretends to play guitar and slid on her knees. "Ooh, yeah!"

"Be ready for my sweet techno music!" Tails said as she pretended to be a DJ as I did the air guitar with Elf.

"Now all this show needs is a little pyrotechnics!" Eruptor said as he uses his fists to make the room glow as Stealth Elf pretends to do the drums.

However, the music stops as we turned to see Spyro holding the plug to the jukebox.

"Ooh, looks like you 4 are all warmed up for the Skylands Music Festival." Spyro said, making Stealth Elf said, "Oh, yeah! And who doesn't love a team mission that involves saving the Skylands and some serious rock and roll!"

Elf, Tails, Eruptor, and I leaned together with rock poses as I see Alivia come in.

"Are you guys prepared for the festival?" Alivia said as she tied her hair into a bun, so it won't get in the way.

"Yeah! I am so excited!" Leo said as he flew in the air excitedly.

"Alright, Skylanders, we're deep undercover on this one." We heard Jet-Vac say as he turned to us while wearing a bandana with a skull on his forehead.

"Our intelligence says that Wolfgang could be targeting the festival for an attack," Jet-Vac said. "So, we'll need to blend into the crowd to keep our eyes peeled for him. Which is why I've been practicing my own sweet rock and roll moves!"

Oh god no.

We all watched as Jet-Vac did some embarrassing and terrible rock and roll dancing with one sliding across the floor and dropping to his knees.

"What is he doing?" Aliviia asked me as I shrugged and Stealth Elf said, "No idea. But I hope he doesn't pull something."

SNAP!

We all gasped as Spyro and Leo landed on Eruptor's head when we see Jet-Vac had cracked his back, making him yelp as he stopped dancing.

"Oh! Ooh, Ooh, I think I just pulled something."

==============Intro==============

A Netflix Series

Skylanders: Horizons

Chapter 11: Pop Rocks

===========End Of Intro===========

Skylands | 3 Minutes Later | Home

Alivia's POV

For about 3 minutes, we watched as Eruptor puts a heated fist on Jet-Vac's back, making him sigh in relief while he is lying on his face.