S2 Ch8: The People Vs Pop Fizz

3 Days Later At The Skylander Home...

3rd Person

Inside the kitchen, we saw everyone begin to have their breakfast except Sonic and Pop Fizz.

Jet-Vac was seen holding a muffin, Spyro was looking at a huge stack of pancakes, Eruptor drank his beverage, Stealth Elf was reading a newspaper, Sally drank some tea with Alivia and Narti, Tailsko ate some toast, Tangle was cooking something on the pan and Shard was seen recharging his batteries. In contrast, Leo ate a bar of chocolate.

Stealth Elf disappeared, spooking Eruptor as Elf reappeared with a mug and sipping it.

As Elf placed her mug on the side, Spyro ate the entire stack in one go and then pulled in another to eat.

With Jet-Vac, he sniffed the muffin and said, "Oh, the sunflower seed muffin. Is there any more delectable creation in this realm than a fluffy, sweet little bread morsel, served pipping hot, stuffed full of birdseed?"

"Yes," Spyro said when Jet-Vac aimed the muffin at Spyr's face. "Without listing them, which would take hours, the answer is yes."

Alivia turned to Tangle and said, "Tangle, what are you making?"

Tangle then placed something that made Jet-Vac and Spyro widen their eyes in horror. "Eggs!" Tangle said as she put some on the plate and was about to eat it but stopped as she heard someone speak up.

"Uh, Tangle?" Tailsko said as Leo pointed at the 2 Skylanders, who stared at Tangle in shock.

Tangle widened her eyes as she looked at her scrambled eggs then back at Spyro and Jet-Vac.

"..."

Tangle didn't say anything as she put her hand next to her plate and slid it to the trashcan next to the table. "You know what? I'm going to get some coffee..."

(Chaos Sonic: Wait, did you use that joke from Farzar as a-)

(ShardMaster: *Slaps Chaos Sonic with a dead fish* DON'T QUESTION THE SYSTEM!!! >:( )

Before she could get some, the door to the living room opened to show Pop Fizz as he held 2 bottles of beakers.

"Think fast! Or should I say, 'Think breakfast'!" Pop Fizz said with a wink as he jumped on the table and dropped a droplet of blue liquid on Spyro's pancakes.

"Hey!" Spyro said with an upset look.

Pop then poured a droplet on Eruptor's drink, which the lava monster said as he slammed his fist on the table, "What are you doing?!"

Pop then poured a droplet on Elf's newspaper, making her say, "Whoa!"

The gremlin Skylander then poured droplets on the girls' tea, Tailsko's toast, Leo's chocolate, and Shard's charger, shocking the robot a little as Shard, Tailsko, Narti, Leo, Alivia, and Sally spoke up. "Hey!/What the heck?!/I was drinking that!/My chocolate!/Why are you doing this?!/Seriously?"

Pop went back to the table as Tangle drank her coffee before he could find it. He stood on it and said, "I can't have my BFFs fighting evil on a boring stomach! So, I'm adding a little potion pizzazz to start your day!"

Pop Fizz then stared at his final target: the muffin!

Jet-Vac noticed this as he quickly hugged it close to him saying to his friend, "No, Pop! Stay back! My muffin is perfect as it is!"