Chapter 1: Skylanders Unite! (Part 1: Blackout)

--------------------------------------------------------------

World | Time | Location

Items acquired/ start/ skip/ end songs/ and time passed

Person's narrative

Thoughts (First Person)

-Whisper-

"Thoughts" (Third Person)

Character: "Calling and Text"

Actions

"Speaking"

Dream, and flashback/memory (Center)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Skylands | 4 years later | Skylanders Academy (Courtyard)

3rd Person

The story begins in the future, or the present we see right now, we see a massive building in the distance as that is Skylanders Academy, home and school of the Skylanders, guardians of peace and harmony as this school trains their new recruits.

The school is the training grounds where next generation Skylanders learn how to defend Skylands against all evil both soft and dark.

At the academy, we see Hugo, a Mabu who is Master Eon's assistant in the school and came out of a teleporter with a shopping bag in his hands.

Hugo runs and passes through 2 Skylanders named Snap Shot (My favorite Skylander) and Fizz Pop as he said, "Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through! Important assistant with a pack-0w!" Huge was hit in the head by a white puffy ball, making him drop ...

Hugo runs and passes through 2 Skylanders named Snap Shot (My favorite Skylander) and Fizz Pop as he said, "Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through! Important assistant with a pack-0w!" Huge was hit in the head by a white puffy ball, making him drop his bag  and his books as he falls to the ground.

The puffy ball landed in front of 3 cadets named Trigger Happy, Flashwing and Wind-Up.

A book slides and falls out of Hugo's face as he looked at the ball. "What in the..."

Then it revealed to be a sheep as to everyone's eyes, it just baas like a normal sheep. But to Hugo's eyes, it growled with sharp teeth and red eyes.

Hugo shrieks as he starts to run away when he picked his stuff up and shouted, "Sheep! Everyone, cower for your lives!" He started to hide behind a wall in fear as the sheep bass again when it looks at the cadets.