Bio (Season 2)

Full Name
James Anderson

Alias
Kiddo (everyone), Bro and Dude (Spyro) Poser Master, Porcupine, and Portal Loser (Kaos), Tinker, Jim, Sparky/Spark, and Cowboy (Stealth Elf), Twerp (Eruptor when he is angry), Babe and Honey/Hun (James' girlfriends)

Skylander Name
Sonic The Hedgehog

Age
17

Species
Human

Birthday
03/20/06

Gender
Male

Pronouns
He, him, his, they

Appearance

Height3'3 (109

Height
3'3 (109.728 cm)

Eye Color
Green

Skin/Fur Color
Blue With A Peach Color on the front stomach and his arms.

Personality
James is normally a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and with an endless appetite for adventure. But when he stayed in Skylands, he doesn't move a lot and sticks around while being excited for any adventure that comes along the way. Although he is mostly quick-witted and easygoing, he has a short temper and is often impatient with slower things. Sonic is a habitual daredevil hedgehog who is honest, loyal to friends, keeps his promises, and dislikes tears.

Voiced By
Roger Craig Smith

Quotes
-Gotta go fast! (First Catchphrase)
-Get shocked! (Second Catchphrase)
-This is my power! And I am not using it for destruction. I'm using it to protect. My. Friends.
-Careful? Where's the fun in that?
-Porcupine?! Heck no! I'm a hedgehog! And prooouuud of it!
-For the honor of Clover, Caliburn is mine to command
-Don't think... Become.

Likes
Making things, his girlfriends, his friends, video games, drawing, running, adventure, and music.

Dislikes
Kaos, losing his friends, Spyro taking his stuff without asking, and water.

Affiliation
-Leader of Team Sonic
-Skylander

Occupation
Fighter, Adventurer, Trained Martial Artist By Stealth Elf, Tech Wizard By Jet-Vac, Teacher.