S2 Ch4: Thankstaking For The Memories

Skylands | Day | Skylanders Academy

3rd Person

At the school, we see blimp-like ships arriving and flying away from Skylanders Academy as the Skylanders and the cadets carry luggage and head to parked ships.

Inside the Grand Library, we see the Freedom Fighters with their newest member, Tangle, and Team Spyro look at Master Eon, who is behind his desk.

"Skylanders, there is a mission of the highest priority that you all must complete." Master Eon said, which the heroes stood attention, except Spyro who was flying, as Sonic smiled with his arms crossed.

Master Eon smiled and said, "Which is to have a great Thankstaking break and I'll see you Monday."

Everyone got excited as Tangle, Eruptor, Pop Fizz, and Jet-Vac grabbed their belongings while Master Eon grabbed a huge chest off the floor and placed it on the desk.

As Eon packed, the wizard spoke up and added a rubber ducky into the chest. "Yes, it is nice to know we get to enjoy a well-earned break, while our enemies celebrate their silly holiday. Devoted to reflecting on all the taking they do throughout the year."

"It is odd how the villains decided to spend the weekend not doing anything evil," Alivia said in her Mobian form, which made her think.

"I guess evil needed some time off once in a while. Some of us needed, breaks, right?" Tangle said as she used her tail to pick up her luggage and Master Eon nodded in agreement.

The ninja elf then spoke up while spinning her blades. "Well, James, Narti, Alivia, and I are stocked that you are all leaving the Academy to see your families because it gives us 4 the time and space to practice our training and my ninja skills."

Stealth Elf landed on the railing and said, "Shoutout to my sweet girl, Ninjini, for the sweet training, What-what! Have a great holiday, everyone. Stealth Elf out." The ninja jumped off the railings and left the library through the door.

Sonic stretched his arms and legs saying, "Come on, ladies, we better catch up." He turned to Tailsko and asked, "You coming?"

"Nah," Tailsko said as she yawned. "I gotta work on Axl's new body to get him back to life." She threw a warp ring as it made a portal to her workshop. "I will need your help, Leo."

"Okay!" Leo said as he followed Tailsko.

"There's some Slap Juice in the fridge if you want some," Sonic said, letting Tailsko smile and nod before the fox and the imp left the library through the portal.

"Have a great holiday, everyone. See you guys on Monday! Gotta dash!" Sonic said as he dashed out of the door with Alivia and Narti following him.

"Well that took a turn, didn't it?" Jet-Vac asked with a chuckle, causing Eon to chuckle too.

Master Eon was seen carrying 2 books and a small statue of himself. He put the items in the chest and said, "Well, James and Stealth Elf do love their quiet time at the Academy while we're gone. Remember when James wanted to stay here with Elf at the first Thankstaking he ever had? And honestly, I love that I can trust those 4 watching this place safely in our absence."

"Yeah, yeah, James and those 3 are all that and a bag of cheese puffs," Spyro said, flying in front of his friends. "But what we should be focusing on is the real issue at hand. Which one of you is taking me home with you to spend the holiday with your family?"