S3 Ch2: We're In This Together

Meanwhile...

3rd Person

At a coffee house, we saw Agent Stone inside working at the establishment as he prepared a latte. He then took out a pair of latte art metal tools and sketched something.

He looked down to see the face of Dr. Robotnik's old appearance that he had drawn on it. "Doctor... where are you?" Agent Stone asked in sadness as he stared at the cappuccino for a few more seconds.

Suddenly, a customer in the café stirred the mug, destroying the image of Robotnik on it. "Freak." He said as he grabbed his latte and left.

It was revealed that Agent Stone had been in Station Square for months to stay hidden from the government if they branded him as a threat to the United States.

He was working in a coffee café called The Mean Bean Coffee Café. He managed to frame the previous owner for money laundering, earning the deed to the establishment.

Suddenly, Orbot came out as he said while giving him a bottle of Slap Juice. "Here you go, Stone. I am sure you might be tired."

"No... I just miss the doctor." Agent Stone said as he took a sip from the energy drink. "I know I shouldn't give my hopes up, but I am sure the doctor is alive... somewhere."

"I don't know about you, but Cubot and I are enjoying the time of our lives." Orbot said as Cubot opened the back of the room and said in a cowboy accent, "Well, I am ready furr sum vacation time."

We saw the cube robot wearing a straw hat on his head and carrying a suitcase as he said, "Stay safe, ev'yone, and-"

Before Cubot could leave, Agent Stone heard his watch chime as a message appeared.

"PREPARE MY LATTE ☕️"

Agent Stone widened his eyes in shock as he then said, "Oh! I... uh... I'm sorry folks, I-I have to close early. Everybody out!"

The customers became confused at what Agent Stone said as he made them leave one by one out of the café. "Thank you for visiting the Mean Bean! Alright, good night! Good night."

Agent Stone flipped the sign from open to closed and removed the sanitary health inspection sign from A to F-.

He rushed over to one of the boilers and the temperature gauge on it transformed into a retina scanner and scanned Agent Stone's eye.

After that, a red button appeared on the spill guard of a drink machine as Stone pressed it.

Orbot asked, "Stone? What's wrong?"

"... He's back." Agent Stone said with a smile as Orbot and Cubot widened their eyes in horror.

" Agent Stone said with a smile as Orbot and Cubot widened their eyes in horror