Chapter 15: Crash Landing

Skylands | Same Day: Meanwhile | Grand Library

3rd Person

Inside the library, we see Crash moving back and forth in worry until James walked up to him and said, "Don't worry, Crash. If anyone can get you back home, it's my dad, Master Eon."

"And he's kind of a rock star when it comes to the whole wizarding thing." Stealth Elf said to Crash while standing next to James as Pop said to Eon, "No pressure, big guy."

Crash moved back and forth again as he said, "I'm just worried about my friends. Dr. Cortex was about to begin his takeover of our world at the very moment I got sucked away here into Skylands."

"<I am sure Master Eon can help you.>" Narti said as Crash replied by saying, "I hope so too."

"You can understand her?" Leo asked stunned.

"Yup." Crash said with a smile. "My sister, Coco taught me how. It really helps me a lot to defeat Cortex. But I need to get back."

"Then time is of the essence, Crash," Eon said with a serious look. "It will take every ounce of my powers to open an interdimensional rift to send you home. But I should do my utmost to make it so. Stand back!"

When everyone stood back, Eon closed his eyes as lightning flowed around his hands as he then turned and shot out energy bolts in the air, creating a portal above the heroes.

Eon groans as he said, "By. My. Beard!"

The 2 teams stared up in shock as they look up in awe as the portal stabilized.

"Hurry, Crash!" Eon said while groaning, I don't know how long I can keep this up!"

"See ya, Skylanders and Team Sonic. Extreme Exit!" Crash then jumps around the room, lands on the railing then jumps off of it, diving into the portal as it closed while Crash is nowhere to be seen.

Eon was about to pass out, but James dashed to his father and caught him.

"That dude was so cool," Eruptor said.

"I would agree," Alivia said with a nod. "I wish we could have gotten to know him more."

"Yes, Alivia," Eon said as he got back up on his feet. "Crash was quite the aspirational hero whose whacky adventures would make for addictive weekly viewing." He turned as Spyro flew to him and his brother. "But alas, for us, he will just have to be cool in our memories

"Or right behind you."

Everyone turned around and gasped to see Crash had appeared behind them.

"Crash?!" Tailsko said in shock. "Where did you come from?!"

"That rift was just a continuous loop 'cause it brought me right back here." Crash explained, making Eon shocked as he said, "Oh my. This will be much tougher than I thought."

==============Intro==============

A Netflix Series