Christmas Special

"Happy holidays, everyone!" I say to the audience. "I recently got all your presents for everyone. In the spirit of Christmas, and Hanukkah, I would like to present you after giving our gifts, 'SHARDMASTER'S HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE BONANZA'!"

"I would to present you all the home of all writers that I would like to call their pocket dimensions, THE HUB!" I snap my finger and show...

"... What?" I ask you all as you guys give me odd looks. I turn around and widen my eyes. "Oh... OH! Sorry! Wrong HUB! Better get out of her before Caine can turn me into one of his avatars."

I snap my fingers as I return to my home.

"That's more like it!" I say with a smile

"That's more like it!" I say with a smile. "Everyone, welcome to my home. I know it seems empty and... ominous, but this is my home and where I work on my books. Oh! Speaking of books..."

Pulls out 2 books from thin air and shouts, "Exitus!"

My books opened up and beams of light came out of them to make my characters appear.

"Hey, Shard!" Everyone says to me.

"Hey, guys!" I shout to them. "Are you guys excited about the gifts our fans have sent to me?"

"Aww yeah!" Sonic says with a grin. "I can't wait to see what I got!"

"What's the point of Christmas?" Uzi asks us. "I know we are supposed to celebrate the holidays, but isn't it pointless since my people are being under attack by killer drones?"

"I don't find that offensive at all!" Nick says with a nice smile, while Violet glares and pulls out her SMG.

"Shoot her and I will turn you into the yippee meme," I warned Violet, causing her to growl.

"I have no intention to do this Holiday. I'm leaving." Nile says as he vanishes back into the book.

"Outta call him Scrooge The Drone instead of Nile The Drone." Sonic jokes.

"Yes, yes, drones are dying and all, but I want to see what they got us! I wanna see if I get the BIGGEST present everyone has given me." Spyro calls out as Flynt sighs and speaks to the dragon, "Can I see you out of earshot?"