S3 Ch3: Awakenings

(Chaos Sonic: 15,000 Views!!!! WOOO!!!)

(ShardMaster: Thank you all for the support. I know I say this a lot, but you guys are making me so happy for reading my books. ^^ As you can see, I decided to change the title to Sonic Horizons, considering that the story is about Skylanders' combination with Sonic the Hedgehog. I enjoy planning this arc for everyone as it is one of my biggest projects besides Murder Drones: The Prototype. And I have been thinking of starting my own announcement book similar to BlueFlameKnight's. Also, I changed the intro to Gotta Go Fast from Sonic X, considering it's almost like it but with a better plot. Anyway, enjoy!)

1 Day Later...

3rd Person

As the Sun rose in the sky, the scene turned to be in Weiss Schnee's room, where she already got dressed and was having her coffee.

She was seen living in a penthouse as she had no one at the moment.

An employee of the Schnee Dust Company had been given the opportunity of being the CEO. However, she doesn't know who is in charge right now.

With her sister, Winter, she doesn't know. If she could remember correctly, her sister left the family about 2 years ago. She admired her so much, she wanted to be like her.

As she took another sip, she read the news article on her phone, which showed Sonic fighting Infinite, titled, "MYSTERIOUS ALIEN HEDGEHOG SAVES LIVES FROM FLOATING JACKAL."

She knew she encountered him before and wondered if she could get the chance to understand what he wanted.

Suddenly, a knock came on the front door.

Weiss scoffed as she walked out of her room and went to the door in her robe. "I'm coming."

When she opened it, she was immediately tackled by Y/N and S/N and was pinned to the ground.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! LET GO OF ME!" Weiss shouted as another figure entered the penthouse.

This is revealed to be Ruby, holding Nine's device. She approached Weiss after she closed the door and locked it.

"Sorry, Weiss, but you need to wake up," Ruby said as she fired the device, blinding her as everything went dark.

========Intro========

A Netflix Series

Sonic Horizons: Worlds Collide

Chapter 29: Awakenings

========End Of Intro========

Later In The RV...