Season 2 Prologue: Teachings And Mutany

(Since I am still waiting for others to send their questions, I am sending the Prologue a little early as I am working on the first chapter of Season 2. Enjoy!)

Skylands | 3 Days After The Attack | Grand Library

James/Sonic's POV

I walked to the Grand Library through a warp ring as I have a smile on my face.

I have been helping around with the reconstruction of Skylanders Academy.

With my speed and my Sonic form, I can help get through smaller and tight spaces and bring supplies and drinks more quicker than anyone.

Even I challenged Roller Brawler to a competition to deliver the most drinks and do it faster.

Turns out, it was a tie.

We enjoyed the trill as I said bye to her. After that, Father called me to the library as he wanted to talk to me.

Now when I exited the portal, I walked to the doors and opened it, seeing Father reading a book next to the Relics Room door as I see Tailsko is fixing it.

Tailsko noticed me as she while pulling up her welding mask to look at me said, "Hey, James!"

When she said that, Father put his book down and said to me while I closed the doors, "James, good to see you here. How was work on the academy?"

"Doing good," I said as I looked around. "The place is empty. Where are the others?"

Tailsko removed her welding mask, put back on her goggles back on her forehead, flies to me, and landed on the ground. She then approached me and said, "The others went to fight Gulper at Soda Springs."

"I was wondering to get back in the action," I said as I did some punches in the air.

"Actually, James, I called you here to give you a new assignment," Father said. "More like, a second goal."

"What is it?" I asked my fists on my hips and with a raised eyebrow.

"I want you to teach some of the cadets to become the new generation of Skylanders."

I widened my eyes as Tails widened her too.

"Sir, are you sure?" Tails said.

I looked at my best friend with a raised eyebrow, making her stutter, "I-I-I-I mean, James is capable of doing 2 tasks at once, but teaching a class, I think that will be too much responsibility."

"I am well aware, Tails," Father said to my best friend. "I am sure James can teach them how to be Skylanders and to work as a team. He can also show what it means to become one and protecting the Skylands."

I start to have the same thinking face as I tapped my left foot. "Actually, that's not a bad thought. Teaching the cadets about how to be Skylanders is a great way for having a job. Even tho I have 2."

"I think being a Skylander is more of a hobby, really." Tails said, making me snicker and say, "True. A job can never be that too much fun."

"Then you shall start teaching in 2 days after you help with reconstruction," Father said, making me grin.

"You got it, Father." I turned to Tails and said, "Wanna go grab a bite to eat?"