Short 3: E.Y.E.S.

At the Skylander house, Tangle started to have a conversation with Eruptor in the kitchen as she also asked some questions.

"Okay, what does y-e-s spell?" Tangle asked.

"Yes," Eruptor said.

"What does e-y-e-s spell?" Tangle asked but...

"Yes."

"..." Tangle stared at Eruptor for a few seconds as she began to snicker. "What does e-y-e-s spell?"

"Eaes." Eruptor said, only for Tangle to laugh a bit while pounding her fist and tail onto the table. Eruptor stood there confused as Sonic came to make a chilly dog.

When he tries to get one, Sonic notices Tangle dying from laughing. "What is happening, Tangle?"

As she controlled her laughter, Tangled asked Eruptor again, "What does y-e-s spell?"

"Yes."

"What does e-y-e-s spell?!"

"Eayes." Eruptor said, only for Tangle to laugh hard again as Sonic snickered. Eruptor asked confused. "What are you crying for?"

"What does- HEHEHEHE!" Tangle said laughing.

"What are you do-"

"Okay!" Tangle said as she looked calm. "Try again. What does y-e-s spell?"

"Yes." Eruptor said, looking unsettled.

"What does e-y-e-s spell?"

"Es?" Eruptor asked, only for the 2 mobians to cover their mouths while holding back their laughter.

"A-s?" Eruptor asked once more, causing Sonic to pound his fist at the table from laughter. "E-y-e-s... Es."

It was the last straw as it caused Sonic and Tangle to fall to the floor from laughter."

Spyro and Stealth Elf came in as they noticed the laughter, making the dragon ask, "Uh... what is going on?"

Tangle only asked Eruptor again. "What does e-y-e-s spell?"

"... Yes." Eruptor said, causing the 4 to laugh hard. "What?"

"E-y-e-s." Tangle said, only for Eruptor to think again.

He then started to write down the letters by saying, "E-y-e-" He stopped, realizing what the word was spelled. "Eyes."

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Everyone said as they fell to the floor laughing, leaving Eruptor sitting there dumbfounded and annoyed.

Source:

The Lost Kingdom will come soon some point this week. Enjoy the short until then!