They've been cooking!!!

I am so excited to try out the remastered version of Sonic Generations and the new story campaign for Shadow!!! It's basically a combination for a new game and a remaster!

Also, I'm aware of this for a since yesterday, I just forgot to post it. 😅

I am going slow for the next chapter after hitting some road blocks. Not much ideas going through my head. But that doesn't mean I won't give up. I will be sure to make the chapter and give some few surprises.

However, I have 3 more things to say.

1: I have changed the appearance of James' human form to be a human version of Sonic and S/N and Y/N has an appearance of their own but you guys can imagine Y/N as yourselves as you like.

2: the lover's announcement will be almost done. Be sure to have your votes ready when you can! Also, thank you Caskev21  for for the name idea of Sonic's sword.

And 3: I am proud to announce Story Votes! If you want to know what is a Story Vote, well, it's actually allows the readers -you all- to select any episode of choosing while it shows a discription of what the episode will be about.

That's about it for now! I'm excited for the future of 2024 with Shadow coming in Sonic Movie 3, new games in development, the upcoming Fallout series on Amazon, and more! Stay tuned and don't forget to Spin Dash the star buttons and homing attack my books into your libraries! Until then, ShardMaster out!