S2 Ch3: Return To Cynder

(Alivia will be getting a new look. Also, this is not mine which this oc is called Venus The Hedgehog. Check out the image in Space Invaders.)

??? | ??? | Years Ago

3rd Person

Darkness...

We only see a dark void when the scene opens up, but something or someone is in front of us.

We see James in his 13-year-old self when he first entered Cyberspace.

James was unconscious in the dark void in his stomach. He soon slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times, and got up with a massive headache.

"Ugh..." James said as he grabbed his head in pain, standing up. "I feel like I was hit by a train... with the conductor drunk and having a party with the passengers."

He then noticed his surroundings and asked himself, "Where am I? How did I-"

He then remembered what happened as he said, "I remember now! I was moving out to go to a new location, I found an ancient ruin with a government facility, they tried to kill me when I found that weird crystal and that tower thingy just zapped me! ... AM I DEAD?!"

He then panicked as he looked around. "If this is heaven... I was expecting more brightness."

When he turned, he noticed a figure behind him, but this one looked small, about the size of a kid with... something that looked like spikes on their head and back.

James became cautious but his curiosity got the better of him. He approached the figure while having a hand reached out.

"Hello?... Where am I?" James asked the figure, to which they didn't respond. "Are... you okay?"

When James was close to touching him, the world around him began to glitch with red and blue energy, which the figure glitched to.

"Wait!" James shouted, trying to grab him but missed as the figure vanished.

James then screamed as he then fell into the void.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.