Short 2: Candy Stash

1 Day after the attack, James volunteered to help around the construction as to be used since he can use his new body to get in small areas.

However, when James came home, he saw some of his stuff ransacked as if they were searching for something.

So enough is enough. James have a plan.

On the next day, James and Stealth Elf pokes their heads out of the corridor to stare at their door.

Stealth Elf looks at James and asked, "How can you be sure it is Spyro?"

"I don't know. But if it is him, he would be in a real treat." James said, making Stealth Elf grin on the idea that she and her boyfriend made.

They pulled their heads back as we see Spyro climbing down the stairs from his room and looks left and right. He smiled as he went a to the door and tries to open the door, making the ninja and the hedgehog poke their heads out.

"-So you're gut was right!-" Elf said in shock.

"Time for some payback." James said as he pulled out a remote from his quills and aimed Spyro and the door.

When Spyro pick locked it with his claws, James pressed a button on the remote, inflating a big Chompy, scaring the dragon as he screamed and fell out of the window.

The 2 rushed to the broken window to see him scared as he breathes quick while the colors on his body faded, making James and Elf laugh hard.

"Next time, DONT BREAK INTO MY ROOM!" James said as he kept laughing.