S3 Ch4: The Restoration

2 Days Later On The Road...

3rd Person

As the sun rose and the L/N's RV drove by on the road of a forest, we cut to Y/N and S/N's shared room as the brother yawned when his alarm went off.

As he pulled himself from bed, Y/N rubbed his eyes and revealed... he was under a pile of rolled-up paper!

"What the-?!" When he opened his mouth, a paper rolled into his throat, causing him to choke and roll off his bed.

As he kept choking, S/N went over to her brother and did the Heimlich maneuver on Y/N.

After 5 attempts, he finally coughed out the rolled-up paper.

He looked at S/N and said, "S/N, what was there-"

He loses his train of thought when his sister is seen with messed up hair, and bags under her eyes, and her eyes twitch a bit while they have blood cracks on the sides.

"S/N?" Y/N asked with worry.

"Oh, I'm great, big bro!" S/N said quickly. "I've been up to work on some things and one big something special for Sonic as a thank-you gift for taking us with him on this epic adventure!"

She grabbed a big cup of coffee and started to drink it without stopping, leaving her brother stunned.

After she belched, she tossed the cup away and said, "Sorry for the piles of paper, but I am having failed attempts of giving Sonic the PERFECT gift! I also have tons of work to do like helping Nine analyze the gem I found in the abandoned lab, repairing most of Omega's systems as he also requested for him to have a jaw too, and I quote, 'Bite his enemy ankles off', make sure we are off the radar that Robotnik and GUN won't find us, and Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

S/N got close to Y/N's face with wide eyes, who were uncomfortable, she said, "Spyro is annoying!"

"..." Y/N just stared at S/N, looked around the room, and noticed LOTS of coffee cups scattered on the floor as their Trashcan was already full of them.

When he looked at S/N, who drank another coffee and tossed the cup over her shoulder, Y/N finally answered. "Uh... You've been sleeping much, sis?"

S/N's eye twitched and she answered with a crooked smile. "Not for 2 days."

"S/N, why do you want to make a gift for Sonic?" Y/N asked. "Look, I appreciate Sonic taking us with him, but I think we don't need to give him a gift."

S/N sighed, her exhaustion evident even through her hyperactive demeanor. "Y/N, you don't get it. Sonic is not just our ticket to this adventure. He's been a real friend to us who is half alien! Remember how he rescued us from Infinite when he demanded where Sonic was? And the time he helped us escape from Robotnik's clutches with the help of Whisper and Spyro? And he practically saved my life."

"Do you have a crush on an alien?" The male reader teased, making his sister blush slightly.

"WHAT?! DUDE!" S/N exclaimed as she punched Y/N's shoulder, making them chuckle. "But my point is, Sonic has done so much for us, and I want to express my gratitude."