Chapter 5: Missing Links

Skylands | A Week Later | Academy Training

Jim's POV

I stood behind the group as I have my repaired suit on when I made some tweaks on it since the fire at the Falling Forest.

I even had the idea of making a sci-fi bow blaster for myself since I was watching a movie called 'Robin Hood (2018)' and a show of season 1 called 'DC: Arrow' with Elf, Spyro and Eruptor back at the house 3 days ago

That movie inspired me to make this bow since it is a great way to practice my speed and reflexes. Plus, I modified my suit to add a hood since I was inspired by that movie and show.

I looked at the bow with a smile on my face as I can't wait to show my skills.

I then turned my attention to Stealth Elf as she gave a motivative speech to me and the team in front of me.

"I know we haven't been a team for very long, but we've fought some pretty major bad guys." She said as she points behind her and adds on. "So a little Fire Viper shouldn't be a problem."

"Definitely not!" Pop said to us as we turned to him then Jet-Vac.

"Though I do take issue with the word 'little'--"

We heard a roaring screech as we looked up to the sky to see a Fire Viper flying around.

"Eh!" Spyro said with a cocky look. "It's just a super-sized fire-breathing snake. I got this!" Spyro said as he flies into the sky.

"Spyro, wait! We are supposed to be a team!" I said to my brother as he didn't listen.

And right on cue when Spyro flew up to it's face, the giant snake shot a massive fire ball, as we see it sending Spyro to the entrance/exit of the training platforms.

"Or... not." Spyro said in pain with a groan.

I saw Stealth Elf teleported next to the dragon and said, "Looks like you're outmatched in the fire department." She said as she grabbed her blades off of her back. "Luckily I can handle this guy with my speed."

I watched Elf appeared in front of the Viper as it tried to eat her but teleported away. Then she teleported to the snake as she tried to stab it's tail, but is unsuccessful as she is then knocked back to the floor and to us.

"Or not." Elf said as I just sighed.

"I got this one!" I said as I charged up and pulled out by bow. I shoot energy arrows at the giant snake as I use my speed to dodge it with a homing attack at it's face. I managed to stagger it, but I didn't noticed the tail coming at me as I was then sent on top of Spyro as my eyes spin. "Officer! Did you get the license plate of that snake?" I said as my eyes spin in a dizzy way. I shook my head as I watched the others when I got off of Spyro.