Chapter 6: Path Of The Portal Masters

James is finally getting a focused chapter of him before Dream Girls.

I originally had the second chapter to wait since I don't want spoil anything until the time is right.

The idea of the episode came from my mind, Sonic Frontiers on Kronos Island, and the episode of Star Wars Rebels at Season 1 where Ezra and Kanan went to a Jedi Temple for Ezra's test.

Enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Skylands | Days Later | Workshop

3rd Person

Ever since the Skylanders, Cy, Myles, and James finally defeated the Fire Viper and the human got a new catchphrase, thanks to Cy, James wanted to be prepared more by testing his speed to see how fast he can go beyond his limit.

And to know why he passed out after the fight.

"Alright, Myles. You ready for testing?" James asked as he got on the treadmill as he has cords stuck to his chest when he took his shirt off, which he have abs since he is super fast, one on his forehead, and the side of his face.

 You ready for testing?" James asked as he got on the treadmill as he has cords stuck to his chest when he took his shirt off, which he have abs since he is super fast, one on his forehead, and the side of his face

He sees Myles behind a machine with James' laptop as she plugs the cords to it as James' health vitals, heart rate, and anything important are shown on there. When she eyed James, she got a nosebleed when she saw James' chest. She quickly wipe the blood away from her nose and said, "Uh... Ready!"

As Myles pressed the start button, James began to run faster and faster when the tread spins more.

Myles starts to check the human's vitals and heart as she gives a thumbs up to the human and James go faster.

The main door opened up as James sees his friends enter.

Elf was next to a keypad he installed earlier today as he gave his friends the code. "Hey, Sparky," Elf said, making James roll his eyes in amusement.

James chuckled when he saw Elf saw the human shirtless and is a bit embarrassed as she turned away.

"What are you doing?" Jet-Vac asked as he raised a eyebrow.

"After the fight and I passed out days ago, I realized that there might be something wrong with me or something I didn't do right." James explained as he pant heavily as his arms is behind him and his legs turned into a infinity sign, shocking the human teen and the others. "That's new..."