Our Style (P6)

Info - argument, sadness, breakup

I didn't go into work just as Timothée suggested. I didn't know what to do. I'd lost him, just lost him just like that. I'd been so dumb. Yeah he'd kissed me but it'd been clear he was doing it against his better judgement. I would probably be labeled the whore of Hollywood and all the progress I'd made would be defeated.

After a week I received a notice that I'd been moved to another job. Just like that, not even a chance to say goodbye. I was utterly devastated.

I wondered as I styled the outfits for my new client, who would tell him what to wear now. Would he lead on his next stylist too? Would he asked them on outings and say they were mind mates?

Weeks went by and I wondered if I'd ever forget Timothée. It seemed like I probably wouldn't. The next red carpet event, I made sure I couldn't go even though the director of my new project was so impressed by my work that she'd asked me to come along. I'd politely declined. I just couldn't be there when he would be.

The next day I woke up to a ringing phone. I was shocked when I saw who was on the caller ID.

"Timothée?" I croaked.

"I can't believe you! You planned this somehow!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked in shock. Timothée being angry wasn't normal.

"Check my text!" he snarled. I opened the article he'd sent. I was in shock. The article absolutely demolished his choice of outfit. I caught the word "boring" and knew that'd hit him hard. Meanwhile the outfits I'd worked on had gotten immense high praise.

"I didn't do this on purpose, how could I? You're the one with a new stylist."

"Well then you got your wish somehow, my girlfriend said I'd embarrassed her so much she had to break up with me!"

"I'm sorry she treated you that way but-"

"Oh shut up! You're over joyed. You wanted us to break up so you could sneak in," he was panting and he barely sounded like himself.

"All I wanted, was for you to be as happy as possible," I said slowly. "Goodbye Timothée."

"This isn't over! Don't hang up," he tried to say but I did. I flopped back down in bed. I didn't know what to do.