The Twin (P2)

Info - twin, brother swapping, mentions of oral, apology, showing off, tricking, trying to embarrass someone, pantsing someone, nickname, argument, slamming door on someone

I was kissing Luke hungrily. I had kinda forced him to tell his family about us because I was tired of hooking up in random places. My family was vehemently against me dating.

"Mmm, your lips are so soft," Luke hummed. His lips weren't, he never wore chapstick. He was too..... masculine for that.

"Well hello," a voice came and Timothée had entered the room. He sat in Luke's bean bag chair, arms crossed behind his head.

"Timothée, get out of here," Luke growled.

"You didn't lock the door," Timothée said in a sing song voice. "You wanted me to see you kissing your pretty little girlfriend."

Timothée was a good reader of people, or of his brother at least, because Luke shrunk in on himself.

"You didn't," I said, lightly slapping Luke's arm.

"Go on then, get on with the show," Timothée settled in deeper. Luke surprisingly took the bait. He flipped us so he was on top and began to practically devour me. I couldn't deny it felt nice at first. He had his hands all over me, taking more initiative than normal.

That's when I opened my eyes. Timothée was smirking, but underneath was a possessive anger he had no right to show. He was so damn handsome and I hated how attracted I was to the vein ticking in his jaw as he watched his brother use me. Why did he want me so badly?

"Alright, quit it, you're such a competitive knob head," I snapped at Luke. He tried to make me stay but I got my things and left his house.

The next day at school someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a broom closet. The light was flicked on and I saw my boyfriend, with large puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry dear girl, I was an asshole," he said softly, making chills run down my spine.

"You really were, I'm not a trophy or an actress for you to look cool," I snapped, and turned away from him.

"Hey, hey, I know that," he said, and turned my face to him. His touch felt different somehow. "I was just jealous, I'm stupid. I should've known you deserve to be treasured and spoiled. Just because my brother is an ass doesn't mean I have to be."

"Just know you're the one I want," I said earnestly, caressing his sharp cheek bones.

"Oh, am I?" He asked with a darkly sexual voice.

"Yes, in fact, can I give you a blow job for a make up favor? You know how much I adore your cock," I purred.

"Holy shit, you really are a dream come true," he said desperately. My hands slid down his torso, and under his shirt to his happy trail and ...

"Timothée!" I snapped.

"Yes my dear," he smirked down. Now it made sense, the almost too short hair, the words that hadn't seemed quite right, the thin body that wasn't muscled, but also the mention of being jealous. Luke wouldn't need to be jealous if I'd brushed off Timothée.

I ripped down his pants and boxers, hoping to embarrass him.

"Wait, we're actually going through with it?" He asked, eyes flashing with eagerness. He wasn't embarrassed at all, and to add insult to injury, he was even more massive than his brother. I scoffed and got up.

"You cut your hair," I snapped.

"You got a good apology, I'm guessing my brother hadn't done that. Isn't that worth something? Especially since I meant mine," he said, not commenting on what I'd said.

"You're insufferable," I snarled.

"I'm going to start calling you Sparks, Ms. Temper, it'll be cute. Soon you'll start waiting to hear it and loving it when I fuck-"

"Good bye Timothée," I said, flouncing out of the closet and slamming it on his face. I marched up to the jock table where everyone was laughing. This would hopefully embarrass Luke enough to do something and give me a good apology.

"Luke!" I called and everyone turned. "Tell your brother to keep his hands off what is SUPPOSED to be yours, also, I expect an apology before I put out anything for you," I snapped.

"Ohhhhh!" I heard the guys chorus as I stalked away, a small smile on my face.