Harry, the Incubus, and Me (P13)

Info - curse breaking, demon rules, soul mates, cheating, getting caught, mentions of anatomy defying sex, one sided feelings, mentions of stocks and aftercare, being cursed, transportation, transformation

"I did what?" I asked, pushing my slightly damp hair out of my face. I didn't get and answer, just Timothée kissing me all over my face. I couldn't help but giggle as he did.

"Stop being so cute," he sighed.

"I will if you explain this shit to me," I said.

"There is one way to break the curse of the Incubi. We aren't allowed to speak of it lest we encourage the person to break our curse. Everyone has a soul mate, incubi and succubi know theirs the moment they see them. The law is that if your soul mate comes to you of their own free will, to make love with you, the curse is broken, and I cannot be marked again, and you can't either."

"So this whole time you knew? You knew we were meant to be together?" I asked.

"Why do you think I loathed Harry? A normal Incubus wouldn't care if their target was having sex with another person, as long as they were fulfilling their job. Why do you think I guarded him and you, because I loved you and I didn't want him hurt if it would hurt you. Why did I risk the stocks to give you aftercare, why was I so mad you fucked Harry in front of me, why did I stop loving my wife? You, you, you, everything comes back to you for me."

"So you love me, you love me and you're a normal human now," I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry if you will miss the thirteen-inch cock and wings and tail, and ability to override anatomy," he chuckled.

"No, you're even more beautiful now," I said, caressing his face.

"How do you feel?" He asked and kissed the palm that held his jaw.

"I-I think I stopped loving Harry awhile ago. It was always going to be you. I think I knew it in my heart. I never felt forced or compelled to do anything with you, sure I was mad at myself for how bad I wanted it, but I never hated you. I want all of you, I want to marry you, have children with you, and grow old with you. Timothée, you're the love of my life," I said and leaned in to kiss him.

"I knew it!" I heard Harry bellow. Timothée moved so he was in front of me, shielding my body and protecting me.

"Harry-"

"I suppose you're going to say it's not what it looks like!" He spat.

"No, I wasn't, I was going to say I'm sorry. I'm in love with Timothée, I turned him human and he is, he's who I want."

"So you aren't going to fight for us? It'll fade once you finish the games," he argued.

"She can't finish the games, I'm no longer an Incubus, she has no target on her anymore,"Timothée said, putting an arm around me affectionately and pulling me tight to his side.

"We will see how long that lasts!" Harry snapped and left. Timothée and I looked at one another and ran after him. Neither of us cared that we were naked, this wasn't a new sight to the creatures of this realm.

Harry was running for the king. I had no idea what his plan was, but I was worried.

"Harry stop!" I called.

"I see Timothée has been changed," the King said changed in such a hostile way that I worried for our safety.

"Yes Sire, my true match has changed me to my original form," he called.

"And it isn't fair because I love her!" Screamed Harry. "My lord, make me like you! Mark me, make me a incubus."

"Harry don't!" Timothée warned.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"He thinks it'll make you his target, but it's random! I'm lucky I ever found you," Timothée said frantically, but the King was already smirking and reaching down with a giant blue finger. When he touched my ex boyfriend's forehead, the change began.

Harry's skin became a scarlet red. Pointed horns sprouted from his curls. His clothes were ripped from his body. A second dick grew from his crotch, and the two he had now increased in girth and length. He grew dark leathery wings, but no tail appeared. I didn't feel the insane attraction I'd felt for Timothée when I looked at him.

"Look who is laughing now," Harry chortled.

"Harry, the targets are random, just because you love me doesn't mean I'm your target," I told him.

"In fact, here is your target, you're lucky to get one so early," hummed the King. He handed Harry a scroll. Harry looked dumbfounded.

"What if I refuse!" He snapped.

"It will be excruciatingly painful," Timothée spoke up and I placed a hand over his heart.

"Goodbye Harry, I'm so sorry it ended this way," I tried to say. I wanted to say more but there was a snap and Timothée and I were back in the alley where all this had started.