He Fell Harder (P9)

Info - masturbating, pining, jealousy

Going home that night I felt strange. Why was I in my room, alone, without her? She just felt right, she was perfect. She was all I wanted in this world and it felt more real than anything.

"So glad you're safe" she texted me and my heart ached. I wanted her so badly. I tossed and turned in my bed. I needed some release. I needed, no, wouldn't it be so horrible. She never needed to know. It had helped my anxiety before, but, I didn't know what to think. Was I wrong and gross for this?

I sighed and shimmied down my boxers. I gulped and grasped my cock. I worked it a little until I was hard. I bit my lip, it was now or never. I'd never even considered doing this for Bryanna.

I imagined her soft lips. They were wrapping around my cock, no, I didn't want that right now. I needed her mouth free. She told me how lovely I was as I pumped my length.

"Timothée, you're so lovely. I never loved Seb. You're mine, all mine," I imagined she'd say in her sweet voice.

"Im sorry I never noticed you before, but I'm here now," I responded to my imaginary girl. Because that's what she was MY girl, I'd seen her first. She'd liked me first.

"Fuck Timothée you're a dumbass," I moaned to myself. I moved faster on my cock. Would it be good enough for her? How big was Seb? Fuck I felt tortured.

"I want you, I want you," I cried as I flapped my hand on my cock. I didn't have dialogue in my head now, just her, all of her. Her kindness, her wit, her beauty, fuuuuck, her breasts, what would her cunt feel like?

"I love you y/n," I whimpered as I came. I couldn't believe it was true. I loved her.

I'd begged her multiple times to come out with us again. I needed to see her. Bry was happy too, they were best friends.

"Hey Timothée, about the other night with me and Aiden, I'm sorry if it was awkward," Bry said but I was scanning the party for y/n.

"No it's fine," I said absentmindedly. That's when I saw her. She wore a blush pink dress on and she looked like a flower, the best flower in the garden.

"Y/n!" I called excitedly to her and jogged up before I saw Seb.

"Hey!" She smiled.

Readers POV

He was smiling so hard it took my breath away. I thought my feelings were gone but he looked so bright and happy.

"Hey Timmy," I smiled and he was biting his lip.

"Can I give you a hug, it feels like it's been forever," he chuckled. He was so cool, so effortlessly lovable, it was hard to ignore his charms.

"Yeah," I said. Seb pulled on my coat while I hugged Timothée.

"Come on, y/n, Seb," he said and pulled us along. People were apologetic about my birthday. I told them it was fine.

"Hey baby, can I have a kiss?" Seb asked and he kissed me feverishly. He squeezed my ass. I was shocked he was usually low key. When we separated I caught Timothée's eye and he had a look I couldn't explain, but I knew he'd never given it to Bryanna, because I'd watched him.