Fanboy (P5)

Info - breaking rules, moving fast, love at first sight, active Timothée, nudes, Timothée being obsessed with pictures, mentioning masturbation, mouth on cock, worried about cumming too fast

"So, you've had a crush on me for a while?" She asked, after taking another sip of milkshake.

"Uh, yeah," I said with a lopsided grin.

"That is honestly too cute," she shook her head in disbelief.

"I didn't know how to go about it, this is my first time feeling this way," I said sheepishly.

"What way is that Timothée?" She asked quietly.

"I don't want to freak you out," I said worriedly.

"Trust me, once you get to know me, you'll know that's hard to do," she said, and I wondered what she meant. I'd taken her out immediately after the show. We'd been papped bad but I didn't care for once if people knew who I was seeing.

"Well, I feel like love at first sight exists now, if that gives you any information," I told her.

"You're the sweetest," she said and threw a French fry at me. I caught it in my mouth and grinned at her.

"Why was that sexy?" She asked as she initiated footsie under the table.

"You think I'm sexy?" I asked, leaning forward.

"Very much so. I think I might break my rule with you," she said, and took my hand so she could hold it. I was on cloud mother fucking nine.

"What's your rule?" I asked her eagerly.

"No sex with someone until they ask me to be their girlfriend," she said plainly.

"You don't need to break your rule," I said.

"Why's that?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes," she beamed. I kissed her hand.

"Would you want to do the thing that you said comes after you're official with someone....tonight?" I asked carefully.

"Hmmm, I think I would love that," she said with a smile.

"What about in an hour?" I asked, trying to sound casual and not like I'd strip down for her right here and now.

"How about," she said leaning forward so more cleavage showed. I gulped.

"Right now?" She said and fluttered her eyes.

"Fuck yes," I breathed. I did even bother paying the correct amount and tip. I threw cash on the table and raced out to the car I'd paid to wait for us. He put up the partition as if he sensed what we wanted. As soon as we were hidden she surprised me by climbing in my lap.

"Woah," I said, my hands moving instinctively to her ass.

"Too much?" She asked.

"Not nearly enough," I responded and then we were kissing. The kiss, oh the kiss. It was one I imagined lovers who had been separated for a long time shared. We had to be soul mates, because I knew since the day I'd been born I'd been waiting to meet her. This was different than on the show. This was personal and intimate, and real.

"Oh fuck you have the best lips I've ever kissed," she moaned into my mouth and I swelled with pride.

"You're an Angel among mortals," I gasped. She ground down on my hardening length.

"I've masturbated to you," I blurted, not wanting any secrets between us.

"What?" She asked with a wild smile and twinkling eyes.