The One (P5)

Warnings - smut, feeling dirty from sex, arguing, cheating, unprotected sex, condom, coming from just breast stimulation, making love, crying during sex, cock warming

"I've got to go Theo," I said, making him pull out. I made a face at his condom full of cum. I hated having sex with Theo. At first it just hadn't been super pleasurable. Now, it disgusted me. I wanted to cry after every session, it should've been Timothée. I felt my eyes tearing up, my heart aching as I threw away the condom.

"You always go," Theo said, and out his arms around me. I wanted to bite his arms so he'd let go. He was such a clingy nuisance.

"I have to!" I said a bit sharper than I meant to.

"Why are you acting like this, you didn't use to," he said angrily. I knew I had to cover my tracks.

"I'm so sorry," I said, turning with a fake sad look. "I'm just stressed with work, they have me doing a lot of extra things. I accepted because umm, I'm saving up for our wedding."

"I haven't proposed," he chuckled and I could see I'd successfully turned the mood.

"Maybe I am," I winked.

Finally, I was at Timothée's door. I knocked and he pulled me in, his lips instantly on mine, until he felt the wetness of my tears.

"Mon Amor," he said worriedly.

"We had sex again," I said weakly. It felt like I lost a piece of my soul every time I fucked Theo. Timmy knew how hard it was for me, and was always there to assure me he didn't blame me and he loved me. This was the final straw, I couldn't stay away from him any longer.

"Timothée, I need you to purify me," I said softly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Make love to me, make me whole again," I begged.

He picked me up bridal style and kissed me as he carried me to our room, shit his room. He laid me on the bed and removed my shirt and bra quickly. He looked down at me, and I saw tears mix with awe on his face.

"You look like a goddess, the best body I've ever seen," he said gently.

"Take your shirt off," I begged, needing to touch him. He took off his shirt, and caressed his form. I remembered Theo's muscled stomach, I much preferred this slender form.

"You're perfect," I said. He bent down to kiss me again. He pressed his chest against my breasts, needing to be close to me.

"Can I put your nipples in my mouth?" He asked.

"Oh of course," I allowed. He bent down, keeping eye contact and lick at my left nipple. I shuddered. He sucked it into his mouth, and I arched my back.

"Oh, that feels amazing," I cried. He kneaded my other breast as he suckled at my tit. I was so turned on it nearly hurt.

"Timmy, I'm gonna-" I was thrown into Ecstasy. Waves of pleasure washed over me, and I arched up into Timothée, rewarded by feeling his hard length.

"Is that...." He trailed off, looking at me with pure awe. "Is that normal for you?"

"N-no," I stuttered. "It's you, it's all you."

"Holy fuck," he said, running his hand through his hair. He sat up so he could get out of his pants. I also was taking mine off too.

"Should I get a condom?" He asked, and I caught a glimpse of him in all his glory. He was lanky, gorgeously thin, chocolate curls in a halo around his head, and a cock that was lovely and long. I shuddered.

"Should I?" He asked again, in a quiet voice.

"Never," I gasped. "You may never fuck me with a condom. I need to feel you wholly or I may die."

"I feel the same way," he said.

"Make love to me, complete me," I said earnestly. He lined up with me. He pushed in slowly and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"It's," Timothée started and then I heard a sob. I was alarmed and I held his face.

"Angel, what's wrong," I said worriedly.

"It's perfect, it feels like heaven. I know this is how it's supposed to be with a match. I never, I've never thought it could be like this, it's a whole other level. I'm just so consumed with love for you," he told me.

"I feel the exact same way. I can't go back to Theo after this. It's too good, I don't want to be tarnished again, I want to live in your presence," I told him.

"It's settled then, we'll be together," he said, and I nodded. He gave a single thrust and we moaned in tandem.

"I will not last long," he said shakily.

"I won't either," I said, winding my arms around his neck, and locking my legs around him. I needed him as close as humanely possible. He began to snap his hips, and neither of us could keep quiet. We were babbling about paradise and a feeling like no other, his tears falling on my face and mixing with me.

"I'm close, I want to come with you," he said.

"Yes, yes," I said. We counted to three together, and came. He filled me as my walls fluttered around him. Our bodies shook as we were overtaken with pleasure.

"I love you," he said shakily.

"I love you too," I said.

"I-I can't pull out, I mean physically I can, but I can't," he said with big doe eyes.

"Don't pull out," I instructed. "We've only just come together, don't separate us now."