The Orphan Maker (P6)

Warnings - serial killer, kidnapping, smut, love making, unprotected sex, pregnant sex, revealing true colors, changing POVs

"Really? Already?"

"We were meant to be, can't you feel it?" I asked her. I touched her chest to feel her heart beat.

"Yes," she whispered. "I-I kinda knew when I got pregnant so fast. I've never even had a scare before."

I felt a bit guilty about how much faith she put in that. It would've happened eventually, I just needed to speed up the process.

"I love you," I said suddenly. It was the first time we'd said it officially.

"I love you Timothée," she said, with tears in her eyes.

"C-could I make love to you?" I asked.

"Yes, please," She begged. Technically, I'd made love to her the first time we'd had sex, but this would be different, she would feel the same.

I kissed her, my mouth moving perfectly with hers. She was barely showing, but I loved it. I ran my hand lovingly over her stomach. She moaned into my mouth.

"I adore everything about you, I can't wait to start our life together," I told her, and she looked teary. I was taking off her clothing as she took off mine. Soon we were naked, and I pushed myself into her.

"Merde," I cursed, and she caressed my face.

"It feels perfect doesn't it?" She asked, running a thumb down my lip.

"So perfect," I gasped. I began to rock my hips, making sure to go deep inside her. I wanted her to feel amazing.

"You are so good to me," she moaned. I felt amazing as I stretched her out.

"I love you, I want to give you everything you desire and more, let me take care of you," I was nearly begging, because I knew the next part of our life would be difficult. Heaven needed her, but would she accept. I couldn't think of that right now. My body was on fire with pleasure. She made my body respond in ways it never had.

"Mon Amor, you feel amazing, you look like a dream. I'm so happy I met you," I said.

"A wonderful turn of fate," she sighed. It had been in a way, seeing her on the bus had been fate, the rest had been my hard work for us.

"You're such a blessing Timothée, I'm so excited you're the father of my child," she sighed, touching my cheek.

"Are you close Mon Amor," I asked.

"So close, you have set me alight," she told me as her body lifted to meet mind. I reached down and sucked on her sensitive nipples. She cried out and her walls clenched me deliciously. Soon I was cumming inside her. Losing my seed to where it belonged. The feeling was so good I could've urged myself to go again and again, but she needed to truly know me.

"As much as I was to stay nestled in you, I need to show you something," I told her gently.

"The last time you said that you asked me to move in," she said jokingly. "I can't imagine what this will be."

I had her put on a silk robe I'd bought her. I led her to the bookcase and pulled on the green spined book. The case moved aside slowly. She looked awe struck. I took her hand, and I knew Sara would be at the door, carefully attending to baby Savanna. Just as I'd thought she was there. I heard a gasp from my girl.

"Y/N, this is Heaven," I said to my wide eyes partner.

"Hello mommy," Sara said with sparkling eyes.

"Angel she's just as beautiful as you said!" She squealed.

"How is baby Savanna?" I asked.

"She hasn't even cried. She's just been asleep."

I pulled her further in, smiling at the children who were all in awe of her.

"This is my little family, Caleb. Aidan, Londyn, Jason, EJ, Diana and Elijah, because you've met Sara and Savanna."

Readers POV

It finally all added up. The weird schedule, the drawing that looked like him, the dreams of children who looked like these kids, how had I missed it?

"You're the Orphan Maker," I gasped.

"I like to call myself the Guardian Angel," he said quietly. I had to get out of here, I had to leave and never see him again. Everything was ruined.