The Orphan Maker (The end)

Info - serial killer, illegal adoption, fleeing the country, possessive Timothée, cock warming

"Y-you, you'd want to keep Sara?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, I think it might be easier for all of us. She was the only one not excited about leaving," I said.

"You just fixed all my problems, just like that," he cried.

"Huh? This book, keeping Sara. It all makes me feel so much better. I can truly do this now. You have no idea how much you mean to me," he said.

I helped him to bed fondly. He was nearly at his limit. I played with his hair. He worked himself a bit so he could sleep inside me. Soon his cock was nestled in his favorite place.

"Thank you," he sighed.

"I love you Timothée Chalamet, The Orphan Maker, The Guardian Angel, the Father of my child, my fiancée, the small malnourished abused boy. I love every part of you. You are mine and I am yours," I whispered to him, and I hoped he heard before he fell asleep.

Timothée's POV

We'd decided to move to France while suspicion still had not landed on my shoulders. I was able to keep in contact with all the kids, though their names were changed. Sara had been Ecstatic to be our daughter. We'd had to change her name to something else and we'd chosen Samira.

She and Angel loved France. The both of them thought it was beautiful. Angel never gurgled more than when we were on our nature walks. Y/N seemed happier and less anxious away from the city where I'd committed all my crimes.

"You look ravishing," I told her the moment she opened her eyes.

"Do I?" She croaked.

"Just as lovely as always," I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you," I said, gathering her to me.

As I held her I thought about how lucky I was. The Orphan Maker would go down in history. People would always wonder why he stopped and never know it was due to an angelic girl in a small French town. People would wonder where their friend y/n went and not know it was due to a healing man also in a small French town. Samira and Angel would have a wonderful life. We would all be happy.