He Fell Harder (P4)

Info - oral (male receiving), pining, drinking, coming from giving head

"Babe you're so uptight," Bryanna said and offered me a drink.

"He looks so fine," I sighed. She looked sad for me. While she was happy to mess with Timmy and I didn't begrudge her that, she ultimately wanted me to be happy.

"I'll try to hook you up," she smiled. "If you take the shot and stop looking like a sad puppy."

"Fine," I sighed and downed it.

Timothée's birthday party was smaller than I thought it would be. There weren't any faces I didn't know. The second I'd walked in the door, I felt bad for him. He only had us, Bryanna's little group and her who he was desperately pining after. He was new and he didn't have what he wanted. I wondered how he was back in the city he used to live. He seemed a bit insecure. Maybe I was making it all up in my head.

"Hey Timmy!" Bryanna called. Timothée looked overjoyed to be called by her.

"Yeah Bry?"

"Want a blow job for your birthday?"

He was frozen. His eyes were wide and he looked like his dreams had come true. I was shocked, what was her game? She thought she was helping me by giving him a blow job?

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay, how about we put all the girls names in a basket and whoever we pull gives you some amazing sloppy toppy," Bryanna snickered. He slumped.

"Oh um, yeah, we can do that," he said.

"You are only attracted to girls right?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah," he nodded. "Only girls."

"Okay, just trying to make sure. You up for it girls?" She asked. Everyone agreed because we were all caught up in the moment. Other than me, I would've been honored to suck his cock.

"Okay girls, names in," she called and I shakily added mine. With my luck Bry would actually do it. She couldn't fake grab my name, so this would truly be random.

"Y/n!" She crowed. Timothée grumbled And grabbed me as we headed towards a closet.

"Get on with it," he sighed once we were there.

"I don't have to if you don't want me to," I said in a small voice.

"Go ahead, I wanted it to be someone else but I still want head," he said. He pulled down his pants and I whined when I saw his cock. He was so big.

"Timothée, you're really big, I'm sorry if you don't fit," I said gently.

"Oh, Um, that's okay. I think you'll do the best you can," he said awkwardly.

I took his cock and worked it. I made sure to swipe his head with each stroke. I could barely believe his cock was in my face. I shuddered and took him in my mouth. I felt instant peace, calm, and yet, also, desire. I sucked hard.

"Oh shit!" He cursed and it made me wild. Anything he'd give me, I'd take.

I massaged his balls as I sucked desperately. I wanted to suckle his cock forever. I could live on it. I was thrilled when his salty precum landed on my tongue in globs. I bobbed on his cock.

"Holy fuck," he moaned and his voice trembled which made me wild. I worked the part of him I couldn't fit inside my mouth. I wanted him to feel spoiled and worshipped.

"Oh my balls ache," he groaned. I squeezed his balls and hummed on his dick. He got needy and panted as he thrusted into my mouth. Finally, finally, he came.

I secretly orgasmed as I felt his hot cum hit my throat. He was better than any boy of ever had. He was whining as he let loose. I was so happy to have him in any way.

"Does this," I said after I got off his cock and had swallowed. "Does this mean you like me, even a little, even as a friend?" I asked him desperately.

"Get out," he growled darkly.