All Over the House (P8)

Warnings - sex swing, pregnancy sex, pregnancy, unprotected sex

I woke up with a pounding headache, and there was another pounding as well. Who in God's name was hammering at this time on a Saturday, I realized Timothée wasn't in bed. I knew he must be shouting at whoever it was waking up his pregnant fiancée.

I stomped downstairs, only in a long T-shirt. I followed the noise. I was appalled when I saw it was my own boyfriend, out on our porch, with a hammer.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet!" I snapped, walking outside. He looked at me alarm. He knew I meant business when the middle name came out, and it always either meant I was horny or I was mad.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry baby, could you hear me?" He cringed.

"Of course I could!"

"Sorry, I thought the house was too big," he shrugged.

"Yes, but our bedroom is on the same side of the house as the porch," I reminded.

"Oh yeah," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well at least I'm done!"

"What were you even doing?" I asked, coming over next to him. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Setting up a sex swing," he whispered in my ear. I shuddered, and I felt my cunt clench.

"A sex swing?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, that excite you?" He asked.

"Yeah it does," I mumbled. There were two seats, and one set of stirrups.

"How do we do this?" I asked, already excited.

"Well, I looked up a couple positions, and I have one I'd like to try because we both get to use the swing," he explained.

"I'm so ready," I said.

"Yeah?" He asked. "Okay you get in one seat, and I'll face you in the other."

I did as he said, and found the seats to be nicely springy. He sat on the other one, and swung in to kiss me once before further instructing me.

"Put your feet in the stirrups, oh wait, you'll need to take your panties off first."

"Not wearing any," I winked.

"Oh fuck, that's so sexy," he murmured.

"I didn't do it to be sexy, I did it so I could get down here and yell at whoever woke the pregnant lady up," I chuckled.

"Sorry again," he winced.

"Fuck me well enough and you're forgiven," I smirked. He looked excited, and he ripped off his work tshirt, and his jeans. Underneath, he was glistening with sweat. I moved forward, and licked a stipe up his chest.

"You are soooo sexy," I said, nuzzling against his peck, and pressing a kiss to his nipple.

"You make me melt," he sighed. He pulled my night shirt over my head.

"Baby!" He said.

"What?" I asked in worry.

"I'm not sure when we conceived, but you must be further along than we thought because you have a little bump," he said and touched my stomach so lovingly I almost cried.

"I do, I don't really see it," I said, trying to picture my body.

"I do, I know your body like the back of my hand. There's definitely a bump. Oh fuck, put your legs in the stirrups I need to fuck you now," he begged. I was incredibly turned on by his neediness.

I did as he asked. He was inside me in seconds, sighing in relief. It was an odd but pleasurable feeling that my feet didn't touch the ground. He was literally swinging into me soon, and the effect was magical. It was almost as if we had wings, as if I was flying.

"Can't believe we're having a baby, I'm so happy," he said, panting as he fucked me.

"Me too," I said, wrapping my arms around him so I couldn't swing too far away.

"Baby it feels like we're flying, shit, this is so different, but it's good," he moaned.

"I know," I gasped. "My stomach feels like when an elevator drops, but in a sexy way."

He threw his head back and laughed. He nuzzled his nose with mine.

"I'm so crazy about you," he said. He took my hand and placed on his heart.

"See how fast it's beating, that's what you still do to me after all this time," he promised.

"Timothée, I love you," I said, eyes pricking with tears. He began to get more adventurous, my widely spread legs giving him room. He swung out to his tip then would zoom back in. The feeling was breath taking and had me nearing my peak deliciously.

"Oh, Timmy, gonna come soon," I told him.

"Lean all the way back, the internet said it'll feel better when you come if you do," he said. I went back as far as I dared. He swung into me again and again. It was like the only thing holding me up was his cock, or like he was fucking me on clouds. I loved it. Within seconds I was shaking and coming apart around him.

"Merde, Mon Amor," he whimpered, and he was cumming inside of me generously.

"Okay my turn to say a name I like," I said when I came down. After yesterday we'd decided after each special, sex, session, we'd say a name we liked for the baby.

"Go for it," he heaved.

"Laurie."

"Baby," he rolled his eyes with a grin.

"Come on it's my favorite character you've ever played."