Harry, the Incubus, and Me (P5)

info - recovery from sex, impossible anatomy and sexual after math, cheating, people flirting with your partner, undeniable attraction, Mentions of over stimulation and after care, incubus Timmy, slave, hating life, self deprivation, dead wife, mentions of sexual injury

I spent two more days in with the nuns, regaining my strength. Harry stayed with me most of the time, but once, Timothée had come to visit me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Embarrassed as hell," I said, unable to look him in the eyes. I made sure I'd thrown the piece of red fabric with cum on it into the trash.

"You don't need to be, you were insanely overstimulated, you needed after care badly, but your hormones were telling you a different story," he said, and lifted my face so I could see him.

"Are your horns sensitive too?" I asked curiously. He laughed.

"No, just my tail and wings," he smiled.

"Oh, I was just curious, as weird as all this is, it's interesting too."

"Sorry, I know this isn't ideal," he cringed.

"You can say that again," I rolled my eyes.

"No, here, the nuns. Aftercare is more effective when your partner does it. Being reaffirmed and taken care of by the person who originally pushed you to your limit, it creates a bond," he continued, cheeks growing red.

"Oh, that makes sense," I said.

"I'm not allowed to though, obviously," he said, picking at a blanket. "I just wanted to come and say you don't need to feel guilty or embarrassed or weird about anyway you act directly after the trials. They've broken people. I'm glad you can take what I have, I saw a girl literally get ripped from one of the trials because of how, Um, engorged her partner was."

"Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind," I nodded, playing with my fingers.

Finally, I was able to go back to the rooms with Harry. I was overjoyed to be sleeping next to him again. The days bled together as I was still not deemed ready for the next trial. I'd scolded Harry, saying he needed to be at every event. I needed him for strength. He'd been reluctant but agreed in the end.

I enjoyed staying in the room. If we went out, everywhere we went demons would flirt with Harry. I hated it, but I knew what I put him through was much worse.

One night, maybe a week after I was sent back to my rooms, I couldn't sleep. I'd been reading tons of books on the Incubi, and I supposed I'd go read in the library so the light didn't bother Harry. However, when I tiptoed out of the room, Timothée was asleep outside my door. I bent down and shook him awake.

"What are you doing? Is it 3 am?" I whispered. If it was the witching hour, I didn't want anyone to know and come knocking.

"No, I sleep here every night," he yawned.

"What?" I asked indignantly.

"Sorry, I can't sleep in my bed, I get too worried," he said, pulling his knees to his chest. I sat down beside him.

"Are all Incubi this nice to their targets?" I asked.

"Pffft, no, it's a physical connection alone," he groused.

"So you're different?"

"My target is just as stuck as I am, I try to at least be accommodating," he shrugged.

"Do you hate what you are?"

"All the time," he sighed. "I know I have no choice, but I have to make girls like you, who are in a relationship, desire me. I'm a homewrecking whore. I have no good purpose."

"Don't say that, you're being very kind to me," I said, covering his hand with mine. His fingers twitched.

"C-can Succubi and Incubi feel emotions other than lust?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes, of course, it's just our strongest emotion."

"What about love and romance?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?" He demanded.

"I've been reading about your species, it's rather interesting. No one had answered that question," I explained.

"In very special circumstances," he said quietly.

"Like with your wife?" I asked.

"Yes," he said simply. Despite what Harry said, I felt bad for him. He'd been ripped from his world, and forced into this life.

"Think you'll ever love again?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know," he trailed off.

"Why are you up?" He changed the subject.

"Because I feel guilty every second of every day of my entire life," I said dismally.

"He agreed to it, he can't give you a hard time," Timothée growled.

"I know, but I couldn't walk for days because of how good another man fucked me. I had a bloated belly of cum from how much I was filled. He can't just forget when I have lasting symptoms," I said, and I didn't mention that I found those lasting symptoms insanely sexy. It made me horny when my legs were weak or my stomach was inflated.

"You can't help it, it's the target-"

"Oh stop, we both know it isn't. You know you didn't force me to do anything that first night. I wanted you, plain and simple, I've wanted every encounter since," I snapped.

"You have?" He asked.

"I just wish it weren't in front of a crowd of demons," I muttered and he laughed.

"Me too," he sighed.

"You really love Harry don't you, to do all this?" He asked.

"Yes," I said resolutely. My body may have wanted Timothée, but my heart wanted, no needed Harry.

"I wish I had that," he mumbled, and we sat the rest of the time in silence.