My Step Brother (P7)

Info - cheating, emotionally cheating, emotion shaming someone, catching blow job, missing mom, difficult relationship with parents, forcing self to hate someone, unprotected sex, ripping clothes, step brother Timothée, punching someone, mentioning masturbation

I was at a party hosted by one of the cheerleaders. Life had been weird. Timothée and I took care of Emmy a lot because of the wedding planning. We got on well then but any other time we were around each other he was making fun of me or mimicking me or doing something else to bother me. This had meant I'd gotten closer with Jake because I'd pour my heart out to him. I still felt drawn to Timothée though, no matter what I did. It was like his name had been tattooed onto my heart. I couldn't get it off.

It was also odd being invited to parties, and dating a popular jock. I'd been nothing like this at my old school. I wasn't sure which I preferred. I'd had more deep friendships at my old school, but here I had more fun. I was happy I hadn't needed to convince Timothée to drive me, he was always an asshole about that, Jake had picked me up.

The parents were happy we were "bonding" by going to a party together. Honestly they saw whatever they wanted to see. They just wanted to pretend like we were one big happy family.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go mingle, save me a dance later?"

"Sure Jake," I said and kissed his cheek. I talked to some of the other cheerleaders. They were nice enough. I caught Timothée kissing some blonde and felt my jealousy rise up. I pushed it down as I always did now. I wasn't making a fool of myself anymore. I was going to give Jake a good try.

I couldn't find him when the music started up. I was looking for him when Timothée came to me. He looked like I'd never seen him. He was downcast and didn't say a word but grabbed my hand. I was so shocked I followed him without question. Was he okay?

"I'm so sorry about this," he said and pushed open a bedroom door. A girl was on the floor sucking off Jake. I was shocked, I'd never even pictured him cheating.

"Jake?" I asked.

"Y/n!" He said in shock and pushed the girl off him. He yanked up his pants.

"This isn't what it looks like," he began.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure this is a completely innocent situation!" Timothée spat.

"We hardly do this shit anymore," he pleaded. "You just talk about your family issues."

"You could have gently asked for more sex stuff instead of getting your dick sucked by someone else!" I snapped, but I was tearing up. It wasn't so much that I was losing Jake, but that I'd lost something solid. My life felt like it was moving at whirl wind speeds, soon I'd have a step brother I was attracted to, a new dad, a baby sister and no friends at school. Jake had been grounding if nothing else and he'd been kind, until now.

"I'm captain of the soccer team, I shouldn't have to ask. Do you know how many girls in this school want me?"

"Oh go to hell!" I shouted through tears. Timothée promptly walked up to Jake and punched him in the jaw. I was shocked and it seemed Jake was too because he didn't make a move.

"Get out of here, you and your hook up go do it somewhere else!" He growled at them and shoved them out and locked the door. I was hugging myself and crying until I felt long arms around me. I was shocked that Timothée was hugging me comfortingly.

"I guess you're over the moon with joy," I said and wiped my eyes roughly.

"No, I'm sorry he did that to you, he's an asshole," he said and I looked up at him. Our eyes met and waited for the meanness to return or an 'I told you so' to be uttered, but no.