My Step Brother, Timothee (P8)

Info - oral (male and female receiving), almost getting caught, step bro Timothée, missing classes for smut, mentions of road head/wet dreams/ cumming in food, fake arguing, fake being sexist, forbidden relationship, masturbating while giving oral, desired voyeurism, not wearing panties to school

"Fuck, fuck, baby, so good," Timothée moaned as I sucked his cock.

"Having morning wood has never been this rewarding," he said, his knees shaking. I'd seen him exiting his room, boner fully on display and yanked him into the linen closet to help him out.

"Let me help you," he said, gathering my hair and holding it back. His cock tasted amazing. The velvety skin, his precum slick head, it was all too much.

"You look so damn pretty with a face stuffed with coooo-ah-oock," the last word was a needy whine as I began to massage his balls. I couldn't take it anymore, I reached down into my sleep shorts and rubbed my clit.

"No, oh, no that's so sexy, that's so fucking sexy baby," he whimpered. I felt close already from just seeing his reactions to me. He was huge but I took him as far down as I could, gagging on his incredible length. Drool dripped down my chin.

"I'm gonna cum so hard," he gritted out, eyes squeezing shut for a moment. He was looking at me again and he came.

"Oh, Aw, oh, hell yeah, fuck me," he was moaning as he arched into my mouth, cum filling it until it nearly leaked out. His moans made me fall over the edge. My desperate walls clenched nothing. I rubbed furiously through my orgasm.

"Damn baby," he said when I popped off. He was kissing me instantly. The sneaking around was so hot, but also I was so happy to finally be with him. No more guilty feelings of lust when I had a boyfriend, he was my boyfriend. He was a damn good one too. He'd gotten me flowers and chocolates. When the parents had gone out for the evening, he'd cooked me dinner and we'd snuggled while we watched a movie. We'd almost been caught making out on the couch that day. He seemed insatiable for me, I was glad I wasn't alone in that feeling.

"You're very good at that," he laughed and was feeling up my breasts. He toyed with my nipple as I moaned into the kiss.

"Had a wet dream about you last night," I confessed through the kisses.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get hotter. I want to fuck you in your cheerleader outfit, better yet let me cum all over you in it and all your friends ask what the stains are," he chuckled. We'd found we were both very dirty minded and it worked wonderfully.

"That's a grand idea," I said, leaning back in but the closet door jiggled. We parted just in time. I was so glad Timothée had His boxers up.

"What are you two doing in here?" My mother asked.

"Towels!" Timothée said instantly.

"Huh?"

"He fucking used all the clean towels," I snapped and pushed him hard.

"No I didn't, you use one for your hair and your body. You're a girl, don't you know how laundry works?" He demanded.

"You two just stop it, I'll get clean towels!" My mother said, frustration lacing her tone. She spun around with clenched fists. Timothée and I smirked at one another. We went down stairs like normal but when his dad was turned, I grabbed him to whisper something.

"I wanna replace my cereal's milk with your cum," I said. He was left with a wide open mouth, and I snatched the cereal from his large hands. Fuck I loved his hands.

We sat down to eat and under the table, Timothée was rubbing up my thigh. When his dad and my mom sat down, they looked tired. Truth was we were "fighting" even more now to cover up possibly getting caught.

"I'm eating you out the very second we get in that school building," he whispered to me darkly. I pretended to make a disgusted face, but my thighs clenched together on his hand.

"Timothée!" Snapped Andrew. "Stop saying mean shit to her!"

"Wow, someone learned how to curse," he mocked his father.

"You bring out the worst in people," his father grumbled. Just then Timothée ran the pad of his thumb up my clothed heat.

"Uhhhhh," I groaned and Timmy had to hide his laughter.

"Is there something you'd like to add?" My mother asked, staring daggers at me. I shook my head. We ate and I got in his car. I was now happy to be driven to school by him.

"Want road head?" I asked him.

"As tempting as that is, I'm keeping my girl safe," he chuckled. We were finally at school. We jogged in, but as Timothée said, he immediately pulled me into an empty science lab room.

"Yesss," I hissed as he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me feverishly.

"You'll miss class smart girl," he reminded me.

"Don't care, please eat me out, make it sloppy, I wanna feel your saliva on me for hours," I begged him. He picked me up and placed me on a table. I spread my legs for him and he moaned.

"You didn't wear panties?" He asked me desperately.

"No, thought I'd experience the breeze," I grinned.

"You have me going feral you know that?" He asked darkly.

"Prove it," I smirked and pushed his curly head down. He spat into my pussy. I moaned. My head fell back as he began a makeout with my cunt. His drool was mixing with my juice and dripping onto the table. His tongue would lap and lap and lap, and then it would wiggle its way into my entrance, tongue fucking me in a lovely way.

"Oh Timmy, love it," I cried and pulled on his curls. He groaned into my heat. My head fell back as his tongue circled my clit. My legs were shaking as I felt the build up grow and grow.

"Timothée, fuck, baby, ohhhhhh," I was babbling, not even sure if I was saying words or making needy sounds. That's when his lovely lips moved up and suckled my sensitive bundle. I threw a hand over my mouth as I cried out in desperation. I was shoving my cunt into his face as I came undone. I felt so good as I fucked his mouth and face. Finally, I was spent and I collapsed, nearly knocking over a bunson burner.

"Incredible," I gasped.