Stacey's Mom (P2)

Info - mommy kink, breeding kink, lactation fetish, mention of nursing hand job, cream pie, sex on a table, sub Timmy, needy Timmy, dead beat husband, forcing someone to watch sex, voyeurism, tying someone up, kink shaming, homophobia, multi round, multi cum, man degrading man, age gap, boob obsessed Timothée, Timmy wanting the reader to stay plus sized after birth, pregnant sex, MILF, secret relationship

"Mommy, fuck mommy," I wailed as y/n laid on her dining room table, legs spread wide for me. Stacey was out, and she was letting me take her on the dining room table after a nursing hand job.

"Yes Timothée! Fuck yes, breed me, fill me with sticky cum," she begged. She'd quickly adopted my kinks. She was so hot I couldn't stand it. I visited her every day now, and she let me fuck her. I wanted to badly to brag about the hot MILF I was breeding every night but she didn't want us getting out and making Stacey feel weird.

"I will mommy, I promise, oh fuck, my balls just swell all day until I can have you," I whined.

"Yeah baby boy, so horny without mommy's heavy milk-filled tittys huh?" She cooed.

"Fuck yes," I whimpered and massaged her giant breasts.

"I hope you keep your curves and wide hips after giving birth, you're so sexy and soft," I told her.

"Fuck baby boy, you know what to say," she heaved.

"I'm getting subby, I need a suck," I whined, toes curling as I neared orgasm.

"Oh sweet heart, suck away, you know these tits are yours," she said propping herself up a little for me. I hummed in need as I leaned forward and began to suck. My hand massaged the other one, feeling liquid dripping down my hand.

"Suckle honey, go on," she urged. I loved when she babied me like this it was so sexy. I began to cum.

"Oh, a big sticky load for mommy," she moaned and then her walls were pulsing along with my cock.

"What the fuck!"

Her asshole husband was standing in shock in front of us. I reluctantly pulled off her tit.

"Y/n, what the hell is this? You're fucking someone else?"

"You ran off on her while she was pregnant!" I roared.

"Timmy, calm down," she said, hand on my shoulder.

"You, you are who my wife is fucking? Were you calling her mommy and drinking from her nipple? What kind of bitch boy are you?"

"Don't talk to him like that!" She said sharply.

He was more muscly, but I was faster. I ran, I didn't want my girl to think I was fleeing, but I needed to do this. I knew her house like the back of my hand now.

He didn't even know what was happening when I tackled him and sat on his back.

"Are you fucking gay too! You can't fuck both of us!"

"Even if I liked men, I'd never touch a filthy douche like you," I growled as I tied his hands behind his back. The legs were harder as he tried to kick me, but I did it.

"Watch what this bitch boy does to your wife," I chuckled.

"Timmy, why was that so hot," she asked, caressing my face.

"Because you're mine," I said darkly and I rammed my hard cock into her.

"So big!" She moaned.

"That's right, bigger than pencil dick over there," I growled and began to go crazy.

"Mommy!" I let the word lengthen with need. My cock felt amazing. "I wanna breed your cunt. I've filled it so many times but I need to do it forever. Wanna cum in you until you're even bigger. I fucking love your cum filled tummy, it's so sexy."

"Oh, oh, oh, Timothée, yes, fill me, your swollen balls are slapping me. I want all that cum in me. Rebreed me and make it the right way, make it yours," she groaned.

"Hey I'm the one-"

"DON'T YOU SAY A WORD TO THIS GODDESS!" I bellowed at him.

"We've decided, I'm the one who bred her. I'm the one who filled her cunt to bursting. Her pussy knew I was coming along and got a head start on making her belly round for me and her tits all milky. You did Jack shit, your cum probably couldn't even get someone pregnant. I did it, it was me. Wasn't it me mommy, aren't I the reason you're so round and sexy. Aren't I the reason your breasts are leaky?"

"Yes, it was you," she moaned.

"Mommy, need to fill you over and over again. Mommy, mommy, mommy," I got stuck in a loop from how desperate I was.

"Timothée, you're doing so good baby, don't get overwhelmed, you'll fill me," she soothed me.

"Ah, ah, ha, I just need to fill you with my cum! I'll die if I can't shoot ropes in you forever, I want you sloshing," I begged and lowered my lips to sloppily kiss her big belly.

"That's right, you made me so round Timmy, you bred my cunt, now come drink your milk," she said. I moved my needy lips to her tit. The tender flesh had me whimpering.

"Mommy it's so good," I said dazedly.

"Drink more baby, these squishy milk balls are all yours sweetheart. Go on, suckle all you want and give me a big load," she encouraged me. I did suckle while ramming my hips into her. She was going to be the death of me. My ropes spurted almost violently from my cock as I screamed around her nipple.

"Good boy!" She gasped as she began to come as well. At last I pulled off her tit and pulled out. I grabbed her husband by the hair and lifted his head.

"You see that gorgeous woman who is all filled up, and even leaking on the table?" I asked, making sure he saw the cum dripping from her full cunt.

"You lost out on THAT, now get out and don't come back," I said, releasing his hands and not even looking back as I returned my cock to its home. I heard the door as I began to rut again, fucking my cum deeper inside her.

"Thank you Timothée," she sighed.

"Anything for mommy," I said, blushing with happiness.